severe pain

Help required with personal difficulties.
gloriasteinem

severe pain

Post by gloriasteinem »

hi all, after i managed these angry conditions i complained about i had just one but really unprovoked or i dont know too big anger autburst and i said awful things but then suprisingly i felt love and forgivenes, i dont know i think i made psychologicaly a terible oedipus family riot together with electra complex, very confusing, but i found my self and calmed. but now after seemingly i was fine, and now this chest and stomach pain like chakra blokage i just spoke to my brother
gloriasteinem

Re: severe pain

Post by gloriasteinem »

i jvst found my own bliss but ppl around me havent
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

and i meen ppl on streets too, neighbours etc
emaho

Post by emaho »

If you have severe pain in your chest and stomach you should see a doctor immediately.
"I struggled with some demons, They were middle class and tame..." L. Cohen
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

realy? what if I dont have insurance while at the same time the area is away from medical centers and has got no farmacy. any other clever suggestions? btw it was rapid few minutes condition and it never came back. but what if I am a doctor and still live in rural area, what if I live in town, does something changes. There are mantras and I suppose sutras too for these things, its not that pills sometimes dont help, its that the wise words help even more, I believe.
Seishin
Former staff member

Post by Seishin »

There's an old Buddhist proverb; "Anger is like holding a hot coal with the intent to throw it at someone. Not only do you hurt them but you get hurt in the process"

You seem to be asking for help regarding the pain, but if you are not willing to see a doctor I'd suggest you sort out your anger.

Gassho,
Seishin
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

The sutra of the golden light. You should read it. If you can't find it, I'll search the link later.
Best wishes,
Ayu
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Severe anger can cause bodily harm in some ways, it put's alot of stress on your body and mind. I don't think it's unusually to feel tense/slight pain in the chest and stomach after a severe anger outburst. Especially if it's prolonged or serious.

On a side note, if English is your primary language, I would suggest visiting a doctor, you should be able to see one for very cheap through your local county (If you're in the USA.). The inability to form coherent sentences is a symptom of a serious disorder, I'm just concerned is all, and I wish you well.
Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world:
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

i read mainly scientific and technical literature, it is quite posible that this is shaping both my thought and expression. i also live in europe, not the americas. i also am a very emotional person. i hope this makes it clear why you think my language strange while i think your is too simplistib. i know i should avoid anger because it is not a healthy reaction
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

i am sorry to call you stupid but of course this isnt anything abnormal at your place of origin lol. talking about normal and abnormal.

Return to “Help Required”