Pray for my Mother and help sought

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
han

Pray for my Mother and help sought

Post by han »

Dear friends,

Namaste.

I have a problem and am hoping that you will send your positive prayers and metta for my Mother and Father. My Mother has encountered a spirit/s and we do not know what to do. We have tried to contact local Chinese and Tibetan groups, but we have not yet find a Master who can help.

I ask for you to send metta and positive prayers for the well being of my Mother, Father, and all our family so that we can live our lives in oeace and harmony again.

I ask for forgiveness of all wrong doings and let all be well again.

Thank you.

Moderators: if you have any contacts who can help with this issue or know who I can contact please PM me or weite here. We are desperate for positive outcomes. Thank you to all for the consideration. Namaste.
The highest teaching is selfless love . Who can meet this standard?
KonchokZoepa

Re: Pray for my Mother and help sought

Post by KonchokZoepa »

ask for the help of Chenrezig ( avalokitesvara ) and do her/his visualizations and mantra and pray for protection an visualize his white light emanating from his heart. this will protect you from any negative spirits.
If the thought of demons
Never rises in your mind,
You need not fear the demon hosts around you.
It is most important to tame your mind within....

In so far as the Ultimate, or the true nature of being is concerned,
there are neither buddhas or demons.
He who frees himself from fear and hope, evil and virtue,
will realize the insubstantial and groundless nature of confusion.
Samsara will then appear as the mahamudra itself….

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6P9tOYmdo
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

Han, in order to properly dedicate prayers for your mother, it would help to know her name. :namaste:
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
han

Post by han »

Thank you, both.

I have PMd it, please we are so scared and so desperate.

:anjali:
KonchokZoepa

Post by KonchokZoepa »

fear feeds negative spirits. first of all you do not know if its a negative spirit. second it probably cant harm you in anyway, except cause you to fear. you should cultivate loving kindness and compassion towards the poor spirit.
If the thought of demons

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

han

Post by han »

KonchokZoepa wrote:fear feeds negative spirits. first of all you do not know if its a negative spirit. second it probably cant harm you in anyway, except cause you to fear. you should cultivate loving kindness and compassion towards the poor spirit.
Thank you for your advice. At first it was very benevolent, for two months, then something happened the other day, we do not know what, it's caused my Mother to bleed, hit herself, she is hardly eating, she is ... It is harming her. :namaste:
KonchokZoepa

Post by KonchokZoepa »

try to teach your mom to learn how to visualize chenrezig and from chenrezig's heart visualize pure white light that protects you and all those to be protected from all harm and danger and spirits harm and can also protect the spirit from negative thoughts and actions and help it to move on. and try to chant as much preferably 10 malas meaning 1000 mantras of om mani padme hum. 10 rounds will bless the body and make a strong call for Avalokitesvara who will help.
If the thought of demons

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

KonchokZoepa

Post by KonchokZoepa »

also another method is Singdongma

[Edit: I removed the sadhana as it is inappropriate to publicly post higher yoga tantra sadhanas like that which require transmission from a qualified Guru to practice. Also, we are currently not permitting links (even vicariously) to TTR's sites or info. ~The Management]
If the thought of demons

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

KonchokZoepa

Post by KonchokZoepa »

another and maybe more preferable method is chanting heart sutra along with the Chenrezig practice. this will be a strong protector.

http://www.dharmabliss.org/audio/heart- ... otext.html

this site you can find the heart sutra playing again and again with sanskrit words and english translation so you can sing along and learn the meaning. :namaste:
If the thought of demons

-Milarepa

OMMANIPADMEHUNG

han

Post by han »

:namaste:

I
She will not talk to us. Thank you for your advice though. :namaste:
han

Post by han »

We have finally found a Tibetan Lama who is willing and able to help us. Please send your prayers for a positive outcome for the kind monks, kind friends who have helped, and all my family.
han

Post by han »

My Mother is losing her will to live. I ask for all light, all goodness to save her from these spirits. Let it be so.

Thank you.
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

May your mother quickly get the help she needs. May she and your family be protected from all harm. May all negative spiritual forces be defeated and remove themselves from your family. May your family be protected by all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. May a Vajra Fence surround your family and all your family members. May all negativity be allayed. May all negativity be purified. May all virtue flow. May Tara stamp her feet and subdue all negativity. May Vajrapani strike all negative forces. May your family's environment be purified and filled with nets of wisdom light.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA.
OM VAJRAPANI SOHA
OM MUNI MUNI MAHAMUNI SHAKYAMUNAYE SOHA
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
tidathep

Post by tidathep »

Sawaddee Ka...Han,

I think your mom needs to see a doctor fast, she needs medication to help her sleep, help her not to hallucinate/to fear....she needs to take medicines for a while.

I used to work as a volunteer at HEALTH FOR ALL (free clinic), I knew about 2 cases that patients couldn't sleep, they feared of something, they hallucinated/depressed all the time . A doctor gave her medicines....after 2 weeks, they were better...finally became normal.

Pray that she gets better soon,
tidathep
TheSpirit

Post by TheSpirit »

What a terrible thing.

I pray that the great heavenly beings will send your mom their power and protection. May they guard her day and night.
I pray that Buddhas and Bodhisattva through their miraculous power will subdue any evil spirit bothering your mother and restore peace, harmony, and joy to her life.
“To be fully alive is to have an aesthetic perception of life because a major part of the world's goodness lies in its often unspeakable beauty.”
― Yukitaka Yamamoto
han

Post by han »

kirtu wrote:May your mother quickly get the help she needs. May she and your family be protected from all harm. May all negative spiritual forces be defeated and remove themselves from your family. May your family be protected by all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. May a Vajra Fence surround your family and all your family members. May all negativity be allayed. May all negativity be purified. May all virtue flow. May Tara stamp her feet and subdue all negativity. May Vajrapani strike all negative forces. May your family's environment be purified and filled with nets of wisdom light.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA.
OM VAJRAPANI SOHA
OM MUNI MUNI MAHAMUNI SHAKYAMUNAYE SOHA
Thank you so much, Kirt.

I am here with her now. May my presence help her, guide her, love her. May all negative and mischievous and evil spirits be defeated and leave our home and places forever. May they go quickly. May the light of all goodness, love, Truth and generosity bless us, protect us, may it be so. May it be so. May all beings be well in all ways. May all things be wel.

Namaste.
han

Post by han »

tidathep wrote:Sawaddee Ka...Han,

I think your mom needs to see a doctor fast, she needs medication to help her sleep, help her not to hallucinate/to fear....she needs to take medicines for a while.

I used to work as a volunteer at HEALTH FOR ALL (free clinic), I knew about 2 cases that patients couldn't sleep, they feared of something, they hallucinated/depressed all the time . A doctor gave her medicines....after 2 weeks, they were better...finally became normal.

Pray that she gets better soon,
tidathep
Thank you for your kind advice, tidathep. Yesterday my Mother was out in public and almost got arrested.

Namaste.
han

Post by han »

TheSpirit wrote:What a terrible thing.

I pray that the great heavenly beings will send your mom their power and protection. May they guard her day and night.
I pray that Buddhas and Bodhisattva through their miraculous power will subdue any evil spirit bothering your mother and restore peace, harmony, and joy to her life.
Thank you very, very kindly for your kind and virtuous prayer, TheSpirit.

_/\_
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

Han, how is your mother doing now?
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
han

Post by han »

Yesterday night I tried to tell her not to listen anymore to this entity. She also tried and for about an hour we prayed together, she in a way that was taught to her.

As soon as she rested, it started again.And after this things went downhill quicker.

It now seems to have a very strong hold on her, saying it is going to marry her, they are married, that I am not good etc

We are very worried. We put her in a hospital yesterday to let her sleep, she has not slept for 2 weeks already.

But I am worried about her spiritually.

Blessings for all.
Namaste.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”