HH the Dalai Lama Kalachakra Empowerment Washington DC 2011

This is a spot where we can share upcoming dharma events.

Re: HH the Dalai Lama Kalachakra Empowerment Washington DC 2011

Postby kirtu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

mr. gordo wrote:I also think H.H. Sakya Trizin may be giving a Kalachakra blessing next year in the U.S. as well.

Do you know where? HHST has been giving Kalachakra for several years (maybe even going way back) from Abhayakaragupta's lineage (I think this is the Vajravali and follows the Ra lineage). HHST did not give a commitment after the empowerment in Germany (near Kevelar) beyond meditating on compassion and emptiness. Next year the temple in Walden is going to be blessed, BTW.

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby kirtu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

BTW - I have a 440 piece Kalachakra mandala puzzle that I will send to anyone who wants it.

Please PM me.

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby Mr. G » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 pm

kirtu wrote:
mr. gordo wrote:I also think H.H. Sakya Trizin may be giving a Kalachakra blessing next year in the U.S. as well.

Do you know where? HHST has been giving Kalachakra for several years (maybe even going way back) from Abhayakaragupta's lineage (I think this is the Vajravali and follows the Ra lineage). HHST did not give a commitment after the empowerment in Germany (near Kevelar) beyond meditating on compassion and emptiness. Next year the temple in Walden is going to be blessed, BTW.

Kirt

That was actually a rumor I heard, and I didn't see it listed on his 2011 calendar. :( Hopefully it'll materialize at the centers that don't have their events set in stone already.

Yes, Walden! There's a 99% chance I'll be there to attend the first week of teachings. I'd like to go to the whole lam dre, but to add on to my commitments would be too much for me at this time. I'm also debating whether to go to the Khon Vajrakilaya teachings in Canada. :smile:
    How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Mr. G

Previous

Return to Dharma Events