Vajra Armor works!!

Rinchen Dorje

Vajra Armor works!!

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Hey everybody..thought I would share. Got into a gnarly motorcycle accident. Car pulled in front of me and I hit it going around 40 mph. No helmet. Got launched through the air and hit the pavement. Knocked me out cold. Ambulance rushed me to the hospital. Long story short although I feel like hammered shit there were no serious injuries. ER Docs couldn't believe I was in one piece and I was able to walk (very slowly) out of the ER. I truly believe it was due to me doing the Vajra Armor 3 day retreat that Rinpoche gave me a while back and making the amulet that I wear all the time. Rinpoche Rocks!! So, if you have the time to do that retreat..do it if you can.
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Simon E.

Re: Vajra Armor works!!

Post by Simon E. »

Rinpoche do rock indeed. :thumbsup:
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
heart

Post by heart »

Fa Dao wrote:Hey everybody..thought I would share. Got into a gnarly motorcycle accident. Car pulled in front of me and I hit it going around 40 mph. No helmet. Got launched through the air and hit the pavement. Knocked me out cold. Ambulance rushed me to the hospital. Long story short although I feel like hammered shit there were no serious injuries. ER Docs couldn't believe I was in one piece and I was able to walk (very slowly) out of the ER. I truly believe it was due to me doing the Vajra Armor 3 day retreat that Rinpoche gave me a while back and making the amulet that I wear all the time. Rinpoche Rocks!! So, if you have the time to do that retreat..do it if you can.
Thank you for sharing but please wear a helmet next time!

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
ngodrup

Post by ngodrup »

Put an amulet on your helmet.
Arjan Dirkse

Post by Arjan Dirkse »

Either that or you were amazingly lucky.

Next time you get in an acident and you die, you won' t be here to tell people it didn' t work.
Snovid

Post by Snovid »

I truly believe it was due to me doing the Vajra Armor 3 day retreat that Rinpoche gave me a while back and making the amulet that I wear all the time. Rinpoche Rocks!! So, if you have the time to do that retreat.
I do not understand.
ChNN book says that we do not need to do anything
any preparation or visualization
simply recite VA mantra,nothing more.

I would ask the master about the amulet
if I'm not able to personally meet with him?

Or maybe someone of you has the opportunity to meet this year Rinpoche
and could ask for a amulet for me?
I am from Poland I use google translator I do not know English
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Snowid..I emailed you...
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Ngodrup...or I could tattoo it on my arm... :D
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

very happy that you had this good luck, but...

1. as someone mentioned, if it didn't work, you won't have chance to tell us. i am not sure if you can link it to that. Maybe your life force just hasn't finished.
2. it is wrong to ride a motobike without a helmet, period.

I am sure Vajra Armor works somehow, but next time it might work as helping you not to go to lower realms.
still not a bad thing though.
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

narraboth wrote: 2. it is wrong to ride a motobike without a helmet, period.
yes....!
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

The Vajra Armor amulet is truly miraculous. It's great that you had/have one.

However, as a biker myself, I strongly urge you to wear a helmet every time you ride. I've gone down on bikes myself and, at least once, I know I would've fractured my skull without my helmet. You dress for the crash, not for the ride. Just as in your case, you never know when something is going to come out of nowhere and cause you to hit the pavement.

:namaste: and keep the shiny side up.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Silent Bob

Post by Silent Bob »

If you knew Fa Dao like I do, you'd know you can't tell him anything!

Chris
"All the sublime teachings, so profound--to throw away one and then grab yet another will not bear even a single fruit. Persevere, therefore, in simply one."
--Dudjom Rinpoche, "Nectar for the Hearts of Fortunate Disciples. Song No. 8"
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
heart

Post by heart »

Silent Bob wrote:If you knew Fa Dao like I do, you'd know you can't tell him anything!

Chris
:smile:

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Silent Bob..are you being a persnickety old curmudgeon again?? :rolling:

Return to “Dzogchen”