Woo Hoo!!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
gnegirl

Woo Hoo!!

Post by gnegirl »

Hiya Peeps! This was Jtsomo over on Esanga...
"Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise." --Surangama Sutra

Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Woo Hoo!!

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Good to see you, welcome to Dharma Wheel! :twothumbsup:
fragrant herbs

Post by fragrant herbs »

Welcome. We seem to have a few past esangha members here.
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

WELCOME to Dharma Wheel!

I suspect that there are many e-sangha members that washed up all over the net's forums... it was a rather huge forum. How awesome is it that we have a place that's so cool we can reconnect with old and new friends... I'm seeing a few more pop up that I personally used to know as well as older faces that predated my short time at esangha. Nice!

They do say something very true, you will know the tree by its fruit. Many little trees have cropped up in the online Buddhist community, and I like to think there is a fairly large community of extremely diverse characters, but all brothers and sisters in our search for truth, and this community is completely interconnected.

ESangha was one form this large community took, and proved its potential by its success, regardless of the agreements or disagreements of the community itself. Everything that is born dies, and it had its valid course. We now have this lovely place, where we meet again the community we love and cherish, and choose again to find a wonderfuf space of mutual exchange. We here are part of the new net community, and our experiences here will have their course as well.

Just goes to show the online network has its own history and community. A very encouraging thought if you think of it, how many friendships decades old have been forged through this online community, as well as people actively practicing dharma in their online interactions. If you think about it, it's a very real "place" or presence of mind in one's daily awareness, what nurturing we give it even with our spare time... and dharma is a wonderful thing to fill any time.

HOW FUN! Look forward to seeing new and old faces! What a wonderful gift, this Dharma Wheel. May your time here benefit all, big and small.

:heart:
Ogyen.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Jechan

Post by Jechan »

Hi and welcome. I`m also an Esangha refugee, nice to e-see you again!
:bow:
南無妙法蓮華経

Return to “Introductions”