Question on Yangthik/Yang-thig

BodhiYogaDharma

Question on Yangthik/Yang-thig

Post by BodhiYogaDharma »

Hello everyone, I am newly utilizing this forum and it is nice to interact with you all.

I have a question, though I am rather familiar and experienced with Tekchö as well as Thögel and its visions, I have no idea what Yanthik/Yang-thig practices are. Can someone explain a very general overview, If not the direct methodology then at least a conceptual brief? I would just like a general idea, because right now I am rather clueless and in the dark. I understand that it can bring about the chönyi bardo and stresses the the activation of luminosity and of rölpa energy in such, and therefor relates to the vision structure of Thogel, and lastly that the rölpa and tsel modes of manifestation of energy blend where one can integrate completely with the corresponding mass of light.

Thanks so much for reading and particularly anyone who can give a few words.
Stewart

Re: Question on Yangthik/Yang-thig

Post by Stewart »

...though I am rather familiar and experienced with Tekchö as well as Thögel and its visions...
:popcorn:
s.
DGA
Former staff member

Re: Question on Yangthik/Yang-thig

Post by DGA »

I think there are three relevant points to make here.

1. dark retreat. google that.

2. if you're interested in this practice, ask a qualified teacher for instruction, and follow those instructions, wherever they may take you.

3. it's not the sort of thing discussed in public or online.

Return to “Dzogchen”