Scientific proof that energy is real

Anything goes (almost).

Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby Green5 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,

You can find the proof here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5iLtKD069TWbl8yZUVaQmVJQk0/edit?usp=sharing

Please review this doc and tell your opinion.

miaitu
Green5
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby Kim O'Hara » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm sorry, Miaitu, but your document is neither scientific nor a proof. At most, it is a record of an observation accompanied by an unsupported hypothesis.
Perhaps you can compare it with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method#Elements_of_the_scientific_method to see what else it needs to contain?

:namaste:
Kim
User avatar
Kim O'Hara
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:09 am
Location: North Queensland, Australia

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby Green5 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Kim O'Hara wrote:I'm sorry, Miaitu, but your document is neither scientific nor a proof. At most, it is a record of an observation accompanied by an unsupported hypothesis.
Perhaps you can compare it with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method#Elements_of_the_scientific_method to see what else it needs to contain?

:namaste:
Kim


Hi Kim,

If you look closely, you will see that there is some scientific proof that "energy is more real than an obscure UFO sighting." Because in the experience of energy there is a meaning. There is a causal precedence. We feel energies because we work on subconscious mind, telepathy or we meditate.

You watched the video? Could we please forget about the claim for a moment and could you tell me what do you think about the video?

Thanks,

Miaitu
Green5
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby Green5 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:19 pm

I added the following text. I hope that it will be clearer:

What makes this proof scientific is the fact that in the experience of energy there is a causal precedence
e.g.

Event A → Event B

We can feel the energy because we meditate or experiment on subconscious mind and telepathy.

Other paranormal events such as UFO sightings have no such meaningful causal precedence.

This, I believe, is a scientific evidence that the energy phenomenon is more real than UFO sightings.
Green5
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby dharmagoat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm

"Energy" in this context is not even a scientific term. No need to read on.
User avatar
dharmagoat
 
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby Green5 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 am

dharmagoat wrote:"Energy" in this context is not even a scientific term. No need to read on.


Good remark. How should we call it?
Green5
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Scientific proof that energy is real

Postby takso » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 am

Green5 wrote:
dharmagoat wrote:"Energy" in this context is not even a scientific term. No need to read on.


Good remark. How should we call it?

:smile: You can call it as bhāva or becoming..
~ Ignorance triumphs when wise men do nothing ~
User avatar
takso
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 am


Return to Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

>