Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Pema

Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Post by Pema »

Hi, I am a Dharma practionner, in the Ningma tradition, for about ten years. For an important reason concerning my practice, I need to contact Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche. Is there a web or postal adress where I could contact him? Thanks for your help.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche

Post by Grigoris »

Pema wrote:Hi, I am a Dharma practionner, in the Ningma tradition, for about ten years. For an important reason concerning my practice, I need to contact Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche. Is there a web or postal adress where I could contact him? Thanks for your help.
He apparently has a Facebook page (it's amazing what a 1 second google search turns up).
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Pema

Post by Pema »

Thanks for the answer. I searched but I didn't find any Facebook page for Orgyen Tobgyal rinpoche...
philji

Post by philji »

Since Rinpoche lives in Bir, India maybe contact the Deer Park Institute and someone could get a message to him...it's only about 1 mile away..... :shrug: Deer park have a website and I think phone number.
Pema

Post by Pema »

Philji, thank you very much for your suggestion. I sent a mail to Deer Park institute. They answered and gave me an adress (but they told me that the postal delivery is slow and unreliable...).Anyway, I will try to write there. If someone has another suggestion (in case this one doesn't work), please, you are welcome.
philji

Post by philji »

Pema wrote:Philji, thank you very much for your suggestion. I sent a mail to Deer Park institute. They answered and gave me an adress (but they told me that the postal delivery is slow and unreliable...).Anyway, I will try to write there. If someone has another suggestion (in case this one doesn't work), please, you are welcome.
Yes another suggestion...go to Bir!!!!!!! Lol! Or ask around to see if anyone else is going.
Rroman

Post by Rroman »

Check your PM

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”