Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche Yangsi in Mexico

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
dzogchungpa

Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche Yangsi in Mexico

Post by dzogchungpa »

Just noticed this:
phpBB [video]
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Nilasarasvati
Location: Trāyastriṃśa. Just kidding. What a cool sanksrit word, huh?

Re: Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche Yangsi in Mexico

Post by Nilasarasvati »

This is much more worthy of note. I don't think I've seen a teaching of his that's this long. Does anybody know what he is up to now? When and if he will tour the world again??
Punya

Post by Punya »

HH Dilgo Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche been giving teachings and empowerments in Croatia recently. For more info see here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dilgo-Kh ... 44?fref=ts. Wonderful for those who could attend!
We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Thanks for that link! I'm curious about the Rangjung Pema Nyingtik. Are many people practicing that these days? There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about it available.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Punya

Post by Punya »

dzogchungpa wrote:Thanks for that link! I'm curious about the Rangjung Pema Nyingtik. Are many people practicing that these days? There doesn't seem to be a lot of information about it available.
I don't know the answer to this (I'm just an admirer from afar at this point) but hopefully someone else here will.
We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche

Return to “Media”