Adobe Illustrator CS6

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
LastLegend

Adobe Illustrator CS6

Post by LastLegend »

Please refer me to a legit copy of Adobe Illustrator for a discount price. No torrent please. I have some artworks that I am trying to vectorize.

Thank you for your help.
It’s eye blinking.
uan

Re: Adobe Illustrator CS6

Post by uan »

LastLegend wrote:Please refer me to a legit copy of Adobe Illustrator for a discount price. No torrent please. I have some artworks that I am trying to vectorize.

Thank you for your help.
Since you're in the US, you could try Craigslist or E-bay. Also, if you just need to vectorize some artwork, why not look for an older copy of Illustrator? (Click CS2-5?). Also, if you can get an inexpensive, older license, you may be able to upgrade at a lower cost (I forget if Adobe does that or not).

You could also look for a free or cheap alternative to Illustrator - here was the first link that came up for me when I googled "free alternatives to Illustrator" http://www.onextrapixel.com/2011/03/15/ ... lustrator/

If you can wait until June, Adobe will be taking their Creative Suite to the Cloud http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html. If you can get a license for CS3, it would be $30/mos. If you're in school it's 19.95/mos and if you just need a single app, it's also 19.95/month.

Anyways, just some thoughts.
maybay

Post by maybay »

Hi. What do you need them vectorized for? What's the target publication?
Send me your art and let me save you the time. I accept Nepali Rupees.
People will know nothing and everything
Remember nothing and everything
Think nothing and everything
Do nothing and everything
- Machig Labdron
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

I appreciate your offer but I don't think you can help me here. I have plenty of art designs hand drawn that I want to print on t-shirts and sell them. Yeah it's a big project for me right now.
It’s eye blinking.
Karma Dorje

Post by Karma Dorje »

Use the cloud service. I am using it for Indesign and it is much cheaper than buying it.
"Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour."
-Padmasambhava
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

maybay, I am curious what's the pricing like for you if you are work on my art designs. And how do I pay you since you mentioned Napalese currency? PM me.
It’s eye blinking.
shel

Post by shel »

CS 6 has a very powerful trace engine and can be used for $20. a month.

Return to “Lounge”