Hi

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
TheLionSleeps

Hi

Post by TheLionSleeps »

Congratulations on the forums. It looks great and has a nice, intimate vibe at the moment. I hope they are both a big success in spreading Buddhism across the world.

I've been serious about Buddhism for just over a year now. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I attend a branch temple of Fo Guang Shan, and do a lot of reading in my spare time. I was hoping to do a university subject on Buddhism and also one on Chinese this year but I've been too busy with work so far. Anyway, lots of love to all of you.

:namaste: - Edward
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Hi

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Welcome Edward!
I hope you'll keep us posted on how your studies are going :smile:

Kindly,
Ngawang Drolma
genkaku

Post by genkaku »

Welcome Edward. Hope you find something useful here... even if many of us have the wrong accent. :smile:
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings The LionSleeps,
TheLionSleeps wrote:I live in Melbourne, Australia and I attend a branch temple of Fo Guang Shan, and do a lot of reading in my spare time.
I actually meditate at the Fo Guang Yuan Art Gallery on Queen Street at lunchtimes!

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
thornbush

Post by thornbush »

Hey Edward.....nice to have seen you in ES and now here...look forward to your thoughts for us here :thanks:
I too have Fo Guang Shan Malaysia as my practice ground during New/Full Moon and observances days :thumbsup:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

:hi:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

:buddha2:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

TheLionSleeps wrote: I've been serious about Buddhism for just over a year now. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I attend a branch temple of Fo Guang Shan, and do a lot of reading in my spare time. I was hoping to do a university subject on Buddhism and also one on Chinese this year but I've been too busy with work so far. Anyway, lots of love to all of you.
Hi Edward,

I go to the 'branch' temple in Los Angeles sometimes -- a great temple, with excellent vegetarian food!

Return to “Introductions”