Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm

treehuggingoctopus wrote:Oh I agree wholeheartedly. SMS, YY and VD instructors - as well as those qualified and Rinpoche-approved people who would teach us other secondary practices, Tibetan pronunciation, etc. We could have a medicine sub-forum there, too, Tibetan language and Tibetan culture sections, some space devoted to relavant academic pursuits and a place where we could arrange all the official and personal things that we now deal with via Norbunet.

Norbunet, truth be told, is rather old-fashoned, isn't it? A well-managed forum would be so much more efficient. Hell, it does seem awfully strange that we don't have such a place yet. How come?

Very good ideas, indeed! :twothumbsup:
About Norbunet, it is only a mailing list for announcements. It is useful for what it is, but it cannot serve for teachings or discussions.
Once, when I was new in DC, I posted a question about the Purification of the 6 Lokas in Norbunet with the hope that some experienced practitioner could help me. Loek replied personally to me by explaining why he could not permit my question to be forwarded to Norbunet, and he also tried to clarify my query. He was kind and funny in the way he replied, since my question had to do with the spot of the basic Chakra. :D
"My view is as vast as the sky, but my actions are finer than flour"
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby Bhusuku » Mon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Dronma wrote:But a well organized forum with Rinpoche's approval, wherein SMS, Yantra Yoga and Vajra Dance instructors will be regularly present everyday and answer seriously to practitioners' questions, it could be an extremely useful tool of knowledge for all.
In the contrary, a forum where everybody asks questions and everybody gives answers, it can be the source of more confusion and personal conflicts in between members.

Of course I didn't think the whole idea with an DC forum completely through - all I have are some random ideas. For example, there could be a couple of sub-forums, like treehuggingoctopus already mentioned. I'd also add a few more to that list, like:

- a beginner's forum (i.e., a place where people can ask more general questions that most older students probably were able to answer.)

- forums for SMS, YY & VD where people can ask specific questions, answered by the particular authorized teacher(s).

- a webcast forum (eg, for technical problems or for advices/information on supplementary materials for the current webcast retreat, etc.)

- maybe a forum where people could organize car pooling or find a place to crash during retreats.

...just my 2 cents...
Bhusuku

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

alpha wrote:http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6659&start=20

On this page there is an answer from Malcolm as to why Dzogchen Blog was shut down the first time .
It talks about the strict regulations of the DC in relation to how a site representing DC should look like.

Dzogchen Blog does not represent DC.
In the disclaimer of the first page (http://dzogchenworld.ning.com/), we read:

"Dzogchen Blog" is a personal initiative: the views and information presented here are of a personal nature and do not claim to represent the activities of the Dzogchen Community, nor the teachings of Dzogchen. To know more about Dzogchen and the Dzogchen Community please visit the official web sites at links below.

And all the links of the official DC websites are following. So it could serve well as a kind of portal for DC activities.
Sadly, a lot of backstage backstabbing had taken place by certain people there. The famous clan "wanna be powerful" and/or "control freaks" who live among us.... :spy:
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby alpha » Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Dronma wrote:
alpha wrote:http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6659&start=20

On this page there is an answer from Malcolm as to why Dzogchen Blog was shut down the first time .
It talks about the strict regulations of the DC in relation to how a site representing DC should look like.

Dzogchen Blog does not represent DC.
In the disclaimer of the first page (http://dzogchenworld.ning.com/), we read:

"Dzogchen Blog" is a personal initiative: the views and information presented here are of a personal nature and do not claim to represent the activities of the Dzogchen Community, nor the teachings of Dzogchen. To know more about Dzogchen and the Dzogchen Community please visit the official web sites at links below.

And all the links of the official DC websites are following. So it could serve well as a kind of portal for DC activities.
Sadly, a lot of backstage backstabbing had taken place by certain people there. The famous clan "wanna be powerful" and/or "control freaks" who live among us.... :spy:

I didnt say dzogchen blog was a DC site or representing DC.

I only used the Dzogchen Blog as an example to highlight the fact that any site representing DC needs to abide by certain regulations and be vetted b y the ones who are running that side of the DC.
AOM
alpha

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm

alpha wrote:I didnt say dzogchen blog was a DC site or representing DC.

I only used the Dzogchen Blog as an example to highlight the fact that any site representing DC needs to abide by certain regulations and be vetted b y the ones who are running that side of the DC.

Alpha, I did not say that you said anything.
The fact is that the discussion you presented here is about the old version of "Dzogchen World".
Later, "Dzogchen Blog" appeared with the disclaimer which clarifies everything.
That new form of DB is now staying inactive because of the backstage backstabbing I already mentioned! :stirthepot:
Moreover, where are those "fairly rigid guidelines about what an official DC website has to be" published?
Nobody mentions..... Why???
Do they exist? Who have them made up? Have they been approved by Rinpoche himself?
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby Bhusuku » Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Dronma wrote:Dzogchen Blog does not represent DC.

I think that exactly was the point. They just don't want unofficial DC websites out there. What I don't get is, why can't there be an official DC forum? Created, managed and maintained by DC members (maybe some folks from the blue gakyils?) who, of course, also take care that everything is within the IPC regulations. But somehow I have the feeling that it's one of the IPC's regulations that there must be no forum.
Last edited by Bhusuku on Mon May 06, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bhusuku

Postby Bhusuku » Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Dronma wrote:Moreover, where are those "fairly rigid guidelines about what an official DC website has to be" published?
Do they exist? Who have them made up? Have they been approved by Rinpoche himself? [/color]

Can't tell you if they really exist, because I never saw them. However, in the "Principles and Guidelines for Practitioners and Gakyil Members" book it says: "Within the IPC (International Publications Committee) there is an Internet Committe which should act as a point of reference for coordinating all questions regarding the official websites of the DC and also for checking the private websites which are presenting themselves as linked to Rinpoche's teachings and the DC."

My edition of this book is from 2001, and back then Cheh Goh, Loek Jehee, Maurizio Mingotti and Grisha Mokhin were the members of this Internet Committee. But I don't know who's currently in charge.
Bhusuku

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Bhusuku wrote:I think that exactly was the point. They just don't want unofficial DC websites out there. What I don't get is, why can't there be an official DC forum? Created, managed and maintained by DC members (maybe some folks from the blue gakyils?) who, of course, also take care that everything is within the IPC regulations. But somehow I have the feeling that it's one of the IPC's regulations that there must be no forum.

Who are "they"? They do not have names?
Where are those guidelines? Can't we read them and so have knowledge of the restrictions?
Too many questions..... :shrug:
I am sorry, but personally I do not eat what is ready served without knowing what is included in the recipe.....
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Bhusuku wrote:Can't tell you if they really exist, because I never saw them. However, in the "Principles and Guidelines for Practitioners and Gakyil Members" book it says: "Within the IPC (International Publications Committee) there is an Internet Committe which should act as a point of reference for coordinating all questions regarding the official websites of the DC and also for checking the private websites which are presenting themselves as linked to Rinpoche's teachings and the DC."

My edition of this book is from 2001, and back then Cheh Goh, Loek Jehee, Maurizio Mingotti and Grisha Mokhin were the members of this Internet Committee. But I don't know who's currently in charge.

Bhusuku, thank you for the information.
But this only declares generally the existence of an Internet Committe.
And as far as I know, none of the above 4 mentioned people, who were in charge back in 2001, took part in the backstage backstabbing against DB.
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby treehuggingoctopus » Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Dronma wrote:
Bhusuku wrote:I think that exactly was the point. They just don't want unofficial DC websites out there. What I don't get is, why can't there be an official DC forum? Created, managed and maintained by DC members (maybe some folks from the blue gakyils?) who, of course, also take care that everything is within the IPC regulations. But somehow I have the feeling that it's one of the IPC's regulations that there must be no forum.

Who are "they"? They do not have names?
Where are those guidelines? Can't we read them and so have knowledge of the restrictions?

Indeed.
We seem to be having quite an issue with transparency here.
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .
treehuggingoctopus

Postby Bhusuku » Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Dronma wrote:Bhusuku, thank you for the information.
But this only declares generally the existence of an Internet Committe.
And as far as I know, none of the above 4 mentioned people, who were in charge back in 2001, took part in the backstage backstabbing against DB. [/color]

Frankly, I don't know exactly what happend on that blog, and I'm not particularly interested in it either. All I wanted to say was, there is an DC Internet Committee. They are in charge of the online presence of the community and I guess they can tell you what their regulations and guidelines exactly are.

EDIT: ...well, what I actually really wanted to say was: we need an official (or at least by Rinpoche approved semi-official) DC forum.
Bhusuku

Postby Dronma » Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Bhusuku wrote:Frankly, I don't know exactly what happend on that blog, and I'm not particularly interested in it either. All I wanted to say was, there is an DC Internet Committee. They are in charge of the online presence of the community and I guess they can tell you what their regulations and guidelines exactly are.

EDIT: ...well, what I actually really wanted to say was: we need an official (or at least by Rinpoche approved semi-official) DC forum.

1) The regulations and guidelines must be published in one of the official DC websites, so everybody can read them.
2) I also believe that a DC closed forum could bring a lot of benefit for many people.
Let's see if the "shadow people" will permit it.... :tongue:
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby oldbob » Mon May 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Dronma wrote:
alpha wrote:I didnt say dzogchen blog was a DC site or representing DC.

Alpha, I did not say that you said anything.
The fact is that the discussion you presented here is about the old version of "Dzogchen World".
Later, "Dzogchen Blog" appeared with the disclaimer which clarifies everything.
That new form of DB is now staying inactive because of the backstage backstabbing I already mentioned! :stirthepot:
Moreover, where are those "fairly rigid guidelines about what an official DC website has to be" published?
Do they exist? Who have them made up? Have they been approved by Rinpoche himself?

:namaste:

my 2 cents.

Just signed on to Dzogchen Blog, otherwise known as Dzogchen World, and found as: http://dzogchenworld.ning.com/.

Had not visited there in a while. Most of the very excellent posts are by a very pretty lady, whose picture is posted, known as Ioanna P. Maybe she is the mod there and has no one to moderate. :smile:

Looks liked she is doing fine, but unless there is some support from the DC powers that be, I don't think it will be too active. I don't think that whatever anyone is doing behind the scenes, matters much.

I suggested to Loek, 20 years ago, to make a vetted interactive discussion board, but he said that the powers that be, did not want it.

I don't think that Dzogchen Blog will get any publicity, or support, from the DC powers that be, because they don't own it or control it.

Unless a DC vetted discussion forum is endorsed by ChNNR, and run through SSI, as a paid entry, extension of SSI, it won't gain traction in the DC. Otherwise the power people in SSI have no motivation to allow this to happen.

Maybe there can be an SMS discussion board, with access for everyone to the base level teachings, and with controlled access to sections and threads for the other 9 levels. This could be organized, vetted and and run by the SMS teachers. Otherwise the SMS teachers will not support an on-line vetted discussion group.

Perhaps some respected members of the Community are already defining their own, highly paid turf ---- financially, and organizationally, completely separate from the DC.

http://khyentseyeshe.com/
(under construction)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 944&type=3

http://www.my-hexagon.net/home/news/bea ... einvisible

http://www.yantrayoga.org/category/blog/

http://www.esalen.org/workshop/yantra-y ... hythm-life

http://kripalu.org/program/view/PRL-131 ... ect_rhythm

http://igorberkhin.org/

Perhaps some power people feel that if there were a free active, members only, social network blog within the DC, then they would not be able to control content, as they can on their own blogs, websites, and facebook pages, and so they do not want any widely known, members only, DC interactive blog site to exist. If there were an independent DC discussion site, they might have to respond to criticism and they do not want to allow that.

Perhaps helping people to receive, learn, practice, and realize all of the Teachings, does not enter into their thinking. Perhaps helping people outside of their own personally controlled power trips is not interesting, or relevant, to them.

Please note that these comments are not directed to the individuals whose websites are listed above, because these three respected individuals, are very close to ChNNR, and hence, must be creating these websites and activities, with ChNNR's blessing, and so I am sure that these websites and activities are approved of, and ok. I am talking about other people.

Many courses, outside of SMS, are taught within the DC by SMS teachers. This is the huge turf (100 + teachings and practices) that they are reaching for.

Several, approved, non-SMS teachers are teaching Yantra Yoga, Vajra Dance, Mandarava with Tsa Lung, Chod, Dream Yoga, Lo Jongs, Sem Zins, and etc. within the Gar and Ling structure of the DC. How long will it be before the power people teach everything outside of the DC? Follow the money.

It appears that this is a critical time for the DC because many individuals and factions are jockeying for power and turf.

Everything is up to ChNNR - what he wants to do - or not do. These are his, highly protected by Samaya, precious Teachings, leading to realization in one life time, that we are talking about.

My two cents is that allowing members, equal access to all the Teachings, with a viable means of obtaining lineage transmission and permissions, will be doable evolution. Then everyone is a power person.

:smile:

:heart:
oldbob

Postby Pema Rigdzin » Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Sorry to butt back into the flow of the thread with something other than a contribution to the present topic, but I'll be quick. Would one of my vajra brothers or sisters out there who knows how to practice the version of the guru yoga in the medium & long thuns be willing to PM me a concise step-by-step explanation of how to practice it? I have the thun book and the explanation text for the short thun, but I'd like to practice the medium one from time to time and I'm unsure if I'm doing it right. Thanks in advance! Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming. :)
Pema Rigdzin

Postby Pema Rigdzin » Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks to all of you who responded to help me out. :namaste:
Pema Rigdzin

Postby T. Chokyi » Sat May 11, 2013 5:32 pm

oldbob wrote:
:smile:

:heart:

oldbob, just wanted you to know that when you wrote through messages I sent a 1st response, then you wrote back and there were some questions in there about a certain place and also the archive, actually I sent a reply in detail, but that reply I have the feeling for some reason it was not sent by me properly, because it does not show in my "sent" messages, so I want you to know I wrote you back but have no record of that and I don't think it reached you.

I will put my suggestion here. See Rinpoche this summer, I sat with Rinpoche in private interview last summer, the Geko can arrange, and let him know all your considerations about the archive, that is what I wrote, but I don't think it went through, sorry about that.

:cheers:

:hi:
T. Chokyi

Postby Dronma » Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 pm

T. Chokyi wrote:I will put my suggestion here. See Rinpoche this summer, I sat with Rinpoche in private interview last summer, the Geko can arrange, and let him know all your considerations about the archive, that is what I wrote, but I don't think it went through, sorry about that.

This is a very good suggestion! :twothumbsup:
First of all, we need the permission of Rinpoche, isn't it?
~ Padmasambhava ~
Dronma

Postby oldbob » Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 am

:namaste:

Here is an update to the "Secondary Practice List" with some more Wylie added.
This is being crowd sourced, so there is no guarantee of anything. (Kind of like life.)

Thank you crowd.

What a HUGE feast of precious Dharma. Enjoy! Don't get indigestion. (Kind of like life.)

Now imagine if this were on-line (members only), with hyper-links to Rinpoche teaching these (and with a means for lineal transmission and permissions).

So many people would get the benefit.

:buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1: :buddha1:

Please feel free to add and publish / send back. Thank you Rinpoche!!! (Bigger than the universe.)

25 spaces of Samantabhadra [aka thos grol/25 Thigle/25 Longchens] (Changchub Dorje terma) [Thos grol nyer lnga ; Thig le nyer lnga ; kun bzang klong chen nyer lnga]
30 Nyingtams (Longchenpa) [sNying gtam sum cu pa]
7 Semdzins [sems 'dzin] [Sems ‘dzin bdun]
7 Statements Main Points of Shri Singha [Shrî Simha’i gzer bu bdun pa]
9 Purification Breathings [rlung ro bsal ba]
Amitayus Long-Life Practice (Nyagla Pema Dundul terma)
Ati Dzogchen Tregchod (Changchub Dorje terma) [Sounds like a reconstructed title but in case it is correct, the spelling should be A ti rdzogs chen khregs chod]
Avalokiteshvara Korwa Tongtrug [spyan ras gzigs] (Adzom Drukpa terma)
Base, Path and Fruit of the Dzogchen Longchen Nyingthig
Bepa'i Gumchung Experiential instructions (Buddhagupta) [sBas pa’i rgum chung]
Black Manjushri [‘Jam dpal nag po]
Black Garuda [Khyung nag]
Chang Chog - Ritual of purification for the deceased [byang chog]
Chikha Bardos [Bardo of the Moment of death] [‘Chi kha’i bar do]
Chö [gcod] (Machig Labdron/Jigme Lingpa terma) [gCod — mKha’ ‘gro gad rgyangs]
Choszhi Rinchen Trengwa (Longchenpa) [Chos bzhi rin chen phreng ba]
Dark-Blue Garuda (Changchub Dorje terma from the cycle of Lama Zabdon's Khyung-nag) [Bla ma zab don gyi khyung nag]
Dorje Drolod (Adzom Drugpa terma)
Dorje Lü [rdo rje'i glu; Song of Vajra (found in the bi ma snying thig/Tantra of the Union of the Sun and Moon ___(nyi zla kha sbyor)]
Dorjei Kotrab [Vajra Armor Healing Mantra] (Dorje Lingpa terma) [rDo rje go bkrab]
Dorje Yudronma The Longsal Diviantion of
Dragphur [guru drag phur; aka Guru Dragpo Kila]
Dzogchen Desum [3 Classes of the Great Perfection] [rDzogs chen sde gsum]
Dzogchen Medjung, The Marvelous state [rDzogs chen rMad byung]
Dzogchen Nallug [rdzogs chen rnal lugs]
Dzogchen Padma Nyingthig [rDzogs chen padma snying thig]
Essential Teaching on Vimalamitra light of Dharma
Garab Dorje Guru Yoga of the white A
Ganapuja [thun tshog]
Gomadevi [short & long version]
Green Tara [Adzom Drugpa terma (Invocation by ChNN)]
Guardian Practice
Introduction to the real essence of the Dzogchen Teachings of Garab Dorje
Jangchub Semgom [The Instruction of Primordial State] [Byang chub sems (b)sgom]
Khading Shoklap [mKha’ lding gshog rlabs]
Khorde Rüshan ['khor 'das ru shan]
Khyung Chen Dingwa [khyung chen lding ba; The Flight of the Garuda]
Kumar Kumari Yantra Yoga for Children
Kunje Gyalpo [kun byed rgyal po'i rgyud]
Kuntu Zangpo Mönlam [kun bzang smon lam; Invocation of Samatabhadra] (Gödem Chen terma Gongpa ___Zangthal Gyi Gyü) [dGongs pa zang thal gyi rgyud]
Kyechi Bardo [Bardo of the life time] [sKye ‘chi bar do]
Lam Zhi Dras (Changchub Dorje terma) [gZhi lam ‘bras...something is missing for a complete title]
Lama Zabdon Nyingthig (Chanchub Dorje terma) [Bla ma zab don snying thig]
Lhalung Sangdag (Heka Lingpa terma)
Longde [Klong sde]
Long life Practice and Chüdlen of Nyagla Pema Dündul, Amitayus
Long life of Guru Rinpoche
Longsal Root Empowerment [Klong gsal rtsa dbang]
Longsal: Actions of the Guru Jñanadakini [bla ma ye shes mkha' 'gro'i phrin las rgya]
Longsal: Bardo Instructions Sealed with the HUM [bar do'i gdams pa hum gi rgya can]
Longsal: Direct Introduction to the Principle of the Mirror of Vajrasattva [rdor sems me long gi dgongs pa ngo sprod]
Longsal: Essence of the Heart of Guru Jnanadhakkini (Lama Yeshes Khadro'i Thugthig) [Bla ma ye shes mkha’ ‘gro thugs thig]
Longsal: King of Space [nam mkha'i rgyal po]
Longsal: Main Points of the View Totally Beyond the Conceptual Mind [lta ba blo 'das chen po'i gnad byang]
Longsal: Most Important Point of the Lama Gongdü [bla ma dgongs 'dus kyi gnad gzer]
Longsal: Most Important Points on the View, Meditation, Behavior, and Fruit [lta sgom spyod 'bras kyi gnad gzer aka A ti'i gnad gzer man ngag]
Longsal: Opening of the Gate to the State of Ati [a ti'i dgongs pa sgo 'byed]
Longsal: Outer, Inner, and Secret Practices of the Guru Wisdom Dakini [Bla ma ye shes mkha' 'gro ma'i phyi nang gsang gsum las byang]
Longsal: Principle of the View Totally Beyond Conceptual Mind [lta ba blo 'das chen po'i dgongs pa]
Preliminary Practice From the Longsal Cycle [Klong gsal sngon ‘gro]
Longsal: Profound Essential Upadesha of the Long Life Practice & The Thigle of Vajra Life [tshe sgrub rdo rje'i srog thig gi gnad kyi man ngag zab mo]
Longsal: Purification of the Six Lokas as Preliminaries of the Path of Ati [a ti'i lam sngon rigs drug gnas sbyong aka A ti'i lam gnad sngon 'gro]
Longsal: Root Upadesha on the Vajra Bridge of Longde/Ngondzog Gyalpo [klong sde rdo rje zam pa'i man ngag gi rtsa ba] (May 2012)
Longsal: Tantra of the Manifestation of the Vajra Dance That Liberates the Six Classes in the Six Spaces [klong drug 'gro ba drug grol gyi rdo rje'i gar rgya rnam par bkod pa'i rgyud]
Longsal: Thigle of Vajra Life, Longevity Practice of the Immortal Dakini ['chi med mkha' 'gro'i tshe sgrub rdo rje srog thig rgya]
Longsal: Upadesha for the Self-Liberation of the Six Lokas [rgyud drug rang grol gyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha of Introduction to the State of Ati [a ti'i dgongs pa ngo sprod kyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha of the Oral Transmission of Thangtong Gyalpo [thang rgyal snyan rgyud kyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on All-Penetrating Wisdom [ye shes zang thal gyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Guruyoga of the White A [a dkar bla ma'i rnal 'byor gyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Profound Path of Illusory Body [zab lam sgyu lus kyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Thögal of Self-Perfected Luminous Clarity [lhun grub 'od gsal thod rgal gyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Total Behavior of Equal Taste [spyod pa ro snyoms chen po'i man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Tregchö of Primordial Purity [ka dag khregs chod kyi man ngag]
Longsal: Upadesha on the Twenty-Five Spaces [klong chen nyi shu rtsa lnga'i man ngag]
Longsal: Way to Practice the Profound Path of Guru Kalachakra [bla ma dus kyi 'khor lo'i zab lam nyams su len tshul]
Longsal: Wish-Fulfilling Jewel, Thigle of the Mind of the Guru Wisdom Dakini [bla ma ye shes mkha' 'gro'i thugs thig yid bzhin nor bu]
Longsal: Yangti Yoga of Darkness [yang ti mun pa'i rnal 'byor]
Longsal: Yoga of Prana for Clarity and Emptiness [gsal stong rlung gi rnal 'byor]
Lungta [rlung rta]
Man ngag 'Odsal Nangcha (Patrul Rinpoche) [Man ngag ‘od gsal snang cha]
Man ngag tag drol gyud (Changchub Dorje terma) [Man ngag btags grol rgyud]
Mandarava Tsalung [Man da ra wa’i rtsa rlung]
Mandarava Long-life & Chüdlen
Marme Mönlam [mar me smon lam] (Adzom Drukpa terma)
Medicine Buddha [Bhaiṣajyaguruvaidūryaprabharāja]
Medicine Terma of Rigdzin Changchub Dorje
Method of Integration from Dzogchen Upadesha root tantra Dra Thalgyur
Milam – Dream practice
Mo Divination
Naga Practice
Namkha [nam mkha’]
Narag Tongtrug [na rak dong sprug(s)]
Naslug Cherthong of Jigmed Lingpa [the naked condition of Dzogchen] [gNas lugs cer mthong]
Nyamtrid Dzogchen Nyinthig [Nyams khrid rdzogs chen snying thig]
Nyangyud Khorva Dongtruk [sNyan brgyud ‘khor ba dong sprug(s)]
Özer Chenma ['Od zer can ma; Skt: Marici]
Padma Nyingthig [pad ma snying thig]
Phowa [‘Pho ba]
Precious Mala - Four Dharmas of Gampopa
Purification of the 6 Lokas (Nyagla Pema Dündul terma)
Red Garuda (Adzom Drugpa terma)
rigs-drug gnas-sbyong
Rushen
Sang [bsang mchod] (Adzom Drugpa)
Sangye Lakchang (Namchos Migyur Dorje terma) [Sangs rgyas lag ‘chang]
Semde Rigpa'i Khujyug [rig pa'i khu byug; The Cuckoo of Presence]
Semde, The Four Contemplations of the
Semlung Namkhache [Sems lung nam mkha’ che]
Semdzin [Sems ‘dzin]
Semdzin with the Syllable Phat
Serkyem (Nub Sangye Yeshe) [gSer skyems]
Shakyamuni’s Praises to the 21 Taras
Shitro [Zhi khro]
Short Ganapuja of Jigme Lingpa
Shri Gyalpo'i Khyadchos (Patrul Rinpoche) [mKhas pa shri’i rgyal po’i khyad chos]
Simhamukha
Song of Energy
Song of the Vajra [rDo rje’i glu]
Statements of Four Stages of Relaxation of Jnanasutra [Ye shes mdo bzhag thabs bzhi]
Togal [Thod rgal]
Tregchöd - The Four Chogshag. [Khregs chod — cog bzhag bzhi]
Tregcho teaching of Jigmed Lingpa from the Instruction "Yeshe Lama"
Tsik Sum Nedeg [tshig gsum gnad du brdeg pa; Three Statements of Garab Dorje]
Tundrin [thun 'bring; medium tun]
Tundus [thun bsdus; short tun]
Tungyas [thun rgyas; longer thun]
Union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen from the great master Arago [Phyag rdzogs zung ‘jug]
Vaidurya'i Chun-phyangs of Patrul Rinpoche
Vajra Breathing [rdo rje'i bzlas pa]
Vajra Dance
Vajrapani (Heka Lingpa terma)
Purification Practice of Vajrasattva and Mandala Offering
Yangti – Dark Retreat
Yeshes Zangthal and Nadzer
Zernga [gzer lnga; “Five Nails”]
Zhaldam [Advice of Khyenrab Chos-kyi Odzer] [Zhal gdams]
Zhenpa Zhidral [Zhen pa bzhi bral]
Zhine and Lhagthong [zhi gnas; Skt: shamatha / lhag mthong; Skt: vipashyana]
Zhine (zhi gnas) related with the Longsal Ati Gongpa Ngosprod (Klong gsal a ti dgongs pa ngo sprod)
Zhitro Khordas Rangdrol [zhi khro 'khor 'das rang grol] (Changchub Dorje terma)
Zhitro [zhi khro] (Namchö Mingyur Dorje terma)
Zhuslan [Request & Reply of Jyithing Lhamo, King Khrisong, Shelkarza Dorjetsho, Yeshe Tshogyal, Vairocana, ___Gomchens (Great Meditators) and Geshes]
oldbob

Postby dakini_boi » Mon May 13, 2013 7:02 am

pawel wrote:What I remember fro mthe end, is that Khyentse Yeshe said his father is in good health and so he's not going to teach and if anyone invites him they should make sure it's not about him but about what he can share with them for the DC. Hence what he teaches NOW (because he actually had a very different approach, or style, when he started and then also changed along the way) is the approach like in Kiev or the Yeshe Lama.

Can you clarify what you mean, Khyentse Yeshe's approach is like in Kiev or the Yeshe Lama? Thanks. :anjali:
dakini_boi

Postby pawel » Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

dakini_boi wrote:
pawel wrote:What I remember fro mthe end, is that Khyentse Yeshe said his father is in good health and so he's not going to teach and if anyone invites him they should make sure it's not about him but about what he can share with them for the DC. Hence what he teaches NOW (because he actually had a very different approach, or style, when he started and then also changed along the way) is the approach like in Kiev or the Yeshe Lama.

Can you clarify what you mean, Khyentse Yeshe's approach is like in Kiev or the Yeshe Lama? Thanks. :anjali:

I mean the teachings of Yeshe Lama like He gave in the webcast, or workshops like the last two in Kiev (I haven't been there but my friends were).

By the way, there is a planned visit of Khyentse Yeshe to Poland and Chech, it is going to be co-organized by the two countries, details are not yet known except that the topic will be Yeshe Lama.
pawel

PreviousNext

Return to Dzogchen