Awareness eaten

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
ronnewmexico

Awareness eaten

Post by ronnewmexico »

This is the lounge so anything goes pretty much...

Envision this.(borrowed in part from shaminstic beliefs)

A world where sentient beings are fed upon by creatures, unseen unknown, aspect of or result of, our emotions. Where initially perhaps, beings were of differing form with no solid entity conceived. Became such through interaction with this entity so described.... attached to each and every one. And thusly became in time, each being by such influence, elaboration of form and diversity with one common element all. Self aspect which allowed in fact, mandated, tragedy and emotional response to tragedy, pain and consequent suffering.
With result that each beiing so attached became a producer of such things as pain and suffering. And the purpose of such pain and suffering being....this unseen unknown creature which eats such things as emotions and pain and suffering. So each and every being creating food of varying form and texture for them to eat. A basic plain wheat perhaps a baser emotion of simple bug whose life is so short, realizes it not but perhaps in a milisecond of pain at death. Or perhaps a more exotic cusine, a human life lived quite happily then by unknown force or circumstance a loved one child or mother or father or sister or brother murdered quite unexpectantly. That eaten when exotic thing desired.

Envision then each and every unknown creature perhaps knowing in their eyes vision of others of their sort eating and carrying on in such fashion.Taking happy circumstance of great potential and each and every time bringing in things of pain and sufferings production. When all else fails old age and death the final seperation from loved ones, and that to be eaten that resultant emotion produced on such event.

Imagine the conveyance of the particular exotic food variety that is human, being comprised in large part by this thing of word's discription. This conveyance of concept words driven. As prey perhaps then when thing desired to eat a enticeing smell as enticeing smell of fruit, is to human nose driven; is instead the word thought itself, a smell of emotion this thing driven. So hunting then they be, these emotions they eat by trace not of sound or smell, but thought, thought firmly so.
But word or concept itself not the thing eaten but sign of a feast of resultant emotion itself, it being that which is eaten.

Imagine then a realm so described where humans and others like cattle are raised. To think this and that to experience this and that with one great aim..... to reep this exotic cusine so desired, human emotion, as described. So circumstance created of greatest amounts of these creatures and greatest tragedies to these creatures as greatest emotional response will then ensue. And that be eaten finest of the foods so available.

A remedy is found perhaps by one so inclined to find such things. This remedy being that which eliminates the production of that which this thing eats. So send a emmisary to this realm so described to lead him away from this solution so found. But he himself not denied.... propogates it all so all may know. The way out of this thing of eating and being eaten described. Warriors then arise of all sort description gender and kind comprised. To fight this unseen force of might arose, that causes such pain and suffering so. A flag they all plant and will not retreat as warriors are inclined to do....and what is written on that flag is plainly so....

Cause and effect and emptiness defined. Self destruction with that indicator of emotion and emotions production itself thusly denied. Compassion to only that we will run, to save our bretheren. From none, ever, will we run. Ever again we fight this battle again and again. To reasons fruition in that only will we delight. Come they will with mouths agape....eating they will find seed of emptiness ensue. Result then to follow of emptiness consumed. In this warriors all, we do delight. With empty taste they do avert, such meal unknown to them they do consume.
phpBB [video]

The above to be read only when the video is played for best effect....

Enjoy!! This exercise in imagination.

Whatever the cause whatevere the reason theorized, fact or imagination be... it be plainly clear....enlightenment we all must pursue immediately as if our very lives were on fire and we the burning.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
Luke

Re: Awareness eaten

Post by Luke »

Hi Ron,

If you're getting all that from just "All Along the Watchtower," what do "Purple Haze" and "Voodoo Child" make you think about? Lol
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

Nothing, nothing at all, Luke.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
Luke

Post by Luke »

ronnewmexico wrote:Nothing, nothing at all, Luke.
So, you're not a Hendrix fan then and only like his song "All Along the Watchtower"?

The one thing I can predict about you, Ron, is that you're unpredictable! Lol
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

Yeah Luke...I'm quite a silly person if you knew me well. To exemplify.....

Its not that circumstance doesn't make me think a thing, its that the thing I think most commonly is light texture and wavelike, pictures of a sort. From there I can allow a word thought or not. Usually not.... most seem just noise and bore me. I made the observation,(in this particular), thought the thought, wrote the writing, then added the song after doing all that as it seemed to fit.

So I'm just being truthful. It's not a Hendrix compostion anyway. Just the best application of that song.

The initial observation was elicited by the circumstance of walking on a forest trail as are many of my observations nowadays elicited. :smile:

Return to “Lounge”