Entire Cycle of Longchen Nyingthig Treasures in Finland

heart

Entire Cycle of Longchen Nyingthig Treasures in Finland

Post by heart »

H.H. Kyabje Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche to Bestow Empowerments of the Entire Cycle of Longchen Nyingthig Treasures in Finland

Danakosha Finland has the great honor and joy to announce that His Holiness Kyabje Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche, the Supreme Head of the Nyingma School, has very kindly agreed to Tulku Dakpa Rinpoche's heartfelt request, and will come to Finland to bestow empowerments of the entire cycle of Longchen Nyingthig treasures. It is a rare and great opportunity to receive these profound empowerments from such a high and renowned master.

The empowerments will be bestowed in a one week retreat between 3rd and 12th of September 2013 in Siikainen, western Finland. Please check our website later for exact dates.

For more information, please visit the website:
http://danakosha.fi/news/Longchen-Nyingthig-2013/

--
TDR Teaching Organization
www.danakosha.org
tel. +358 9 5878046
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
pemachophel

Re: Entire Cycle of Longchen Nyingthig Treasures in Finland

Post by pemachophel »

Magnus,

I plan on going. Any info on how to get from Helsinki to the retreat site?

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
heart

Post by heart »

pemachophel wrote:Magnus,

I plan on going. Any info on how to get from Helsinki to the retreat site?

I am also going, if it works out we can go from Helsinki together. Just a few days ago they didn't seem sure were they would have the teachings. Also last time Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche came to Finland they said the empowerment's would take 3 days, actually it took 5 days. So, I would wait a little before booking the flight. Just sign up on their facebook page because that is how they determine how many will come.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Thanks Magnus, I've already signed up on FB. It'd be great if we could travel from Helsinki together. Maybe Malcolm as well. I see he's said he's going too on their FB page.

Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
heart

Post by heart »

pemachophel wrote:Thanks Magnus, I've already signed up on FB. It'd be great if we could travel from Helsinki together. Maybe Malcolm as well. I see he's said he's going too on their FB page.

Nice, did you read this; http://danakosha.fi/news/Longchen-Nying ... index.html

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

Rroman

Post by Rroman »

I am thinking of going to this amazing event. Though, I'm not sure how much they said it would cost. How many other people are going?
michaelb

Post by michaelb »

Rroman wrote:I am thinking of going to this amazing event. Though, I'm not sure how much they said it would cost. How many other people are going?
The website says the "tuition fee" is €475. It could work out quite expensive if you include getting to and staying in Finland. Too much for me. I rejoice in the merit of those able to attend, though.
Rroman

Post by Rroman »

This just looks like the wang and not the lungs of the sadhanas. Does anyone know if that is true?
michaelb

Post by michaelb »

possibly wangs in the morning and lungs of all LN in the afternoon. That's what it was last time I attended LN wangchen.

You can always get lungs the same time to get the khrid before you practice the sadhanas
nameless

Post by nameless »

http://zpi.patrulrinpoche.net/TaklungTs ... npoche-201 It will be probably given atleast in Bryssels.
Please share information in Facebook etc. This information seem to be difficult to find.
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

I am going as well. When are you guys flying in to Finland?

BTW, this is the link for Brussels:

http://zpi.patrulrinpoche.net/TaklungTs ... poche-2013
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

That said, would Rinpoche really give the same empowerments two weeks in a row?
heart

Post by heart »

Rroman wrote:This just looks like the wang and not the lungs of the sadhanas. Does anyone know if that is true?
I asked Tulku Dakpa when he was in Stockholm last weekend and what they discussed was just "the two root volumes, the cycle of empowerments". It seems he was planning to ask for some teachings also. Ratna suggested that we could ask if Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche could give us the "poti wang" from Lama Gongdu so we could give ourself "lung". A good idea I think.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

heart

Post by heart »

Clarence wrote:That said, would Rinpoche really give the same empowerments two weeks in a row?
It seems like he might do that.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

heart

Post by heart »

From an email I recieved yesterday;

H.H. Kyabje Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche to Bestow Empowerments of the Entire Cycle of Longchen Nyingthig Treasures in Finland

Danakosha Finland has the great honor to announce that His Holiness Kyabje Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche, the Supreme Head of the Nyingma School, has very kindly agreed to come to Finland to bestow empowerments of the entire cycle of Longchen Nyingthig treasures.

The empowerments will be bestowed from September 5th to 12th, 2013, and His Holiness will stay in Finland from September 3rd to 17th. His Holiness has very kindly visited Finland twice before to bestow empowerments.

We have opened registrations for the event at http://danakosha.fi/news/Longchen-Nying ... ister.html, where you can also find more information. Please register as soon as possible, as the space is limited.

Erik Pema Kunsang has very kindly agreed to interpret the teachings. He is one of the most highly regarded Tibetan translators and interpreters today. He has been the assistant and translator for Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche and his sons since the late 1970s. He has translated and edited over fifty volumes of Tibetan texts and oral teachings, and is one of the directors of Rangjung Yeshe Publications.

--
TDR Teaching Organization
www.danakosha.org
tel. +358 9 5878046
~Kurt Vonnegut

Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

Thanks Magnus. When will you arrive in Finland? 5th or 4th?
heart

Post by heart »

Clarence wrote:Thanks Magnus. When will you arrive in Finland? 5th or 4th?
I haven't booked anything yet, have make a decision soon. Are you coming?

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

heart wrote:

/magnus
Yes. If all works out.
heart

Post by heart »

Clarence wrote:
heart wrote:

/magnus
Yes. If all works out.
:twothumbsup: I let you know when I booked.

/magnus
~Kurt Vonnegut

nameless

Post by nameless »

From Khordong email:

The program of the course has been changed too, HH Taklung Tsetrul Rinpoche is going to give Longchen Ningthik empowerments and some teachings –
we are still waiting for information about that (as soon as we know it, the info will appear on our site)

Me:
Please spread/inform that empowerments will given in Poland too

Return to “Nyingma”