Namaste

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
buddhafame

Namaste

Post by buddhafame »

Namaste Everybody,

I am Gaurav Manandhar from Nepal. I hope each of you know about Nepal, the land of Himalayas. I have seen the place where Buddha was born has always been a matter of controversy. India claims that it is India where he was born and we Nepali know he is from Nepal. His birth as a Prince Siddhartha Gautama was of course in Nepal but the enlightenment which he achieved under a tree was in Gaya, India. I am not here to argue on this topic though. I just want everybody to understand it.

I also want to let everybody know about my newly created website on Buddha and Buddhism (which is a type of an online magazine). Please check www(dot)buddhafame(dot)com
I will posting here about everything about Buddha, Buddhism, Buddhist articles. I alone can't do it so I will be needing help from interested candidates who can help me with articles about Buddha related or anything. I have few categories over there in the website. It is not fully completed yet but please take a look at it and suggest me how can I improve it. And also help me with articles about Buddha and Buddhism and others.

I am not a great practitioner of Buddhism but I am very likely to be in future. I hope to get help from you all.

Thanks
Buddha Fame - An online magazine about Buddha and Buddhism.
plwk

Re: Namaste

Post by plwk »

Namaskar! Kasto Cha? Khana khannu bhaiyo? :tongue:

I have plans made to visit your beautiful country later this year around the Kathmandu & Pokhara areas with someone.
Last time around 2010, I was in Lumbini for a night's stay.

Hope you find this site useful :namaste:
buddhafame

Post by buddhafame »

plwk wrote:Namaskar! Kasto Cha? Khana khannu bhaiyo? :tongue:

I have plans made to visit your beautiful country later this year around the Kathmandu & Pokhara areas with someone.
Last time around 2010, I was in Lumbini for a night's stay.

Hope you find this site useful :namaste:
Hehe, ah khana khaye ani malai ekdamai sancho chha. hajur lai kasto chha? :D

Are you Nepali? Anyways, you are warmly welcome to Nepal. Hope we can meet each other sometimes. Anyways, did you see the website which I am going to complete very soon. I hope you can help me with your ideas to make it much more interesting with articles on Buddha and Buddhism. Please let me know your thoughts about it.

Thanks
shaunc

Post by shaunc »

Hi & welcome to dharmawheel, I had a quick look at your magazine & read one of the articles. Good luck with it, I hope it goes well for you. I'll have a better look later. Shaun.
buddhafame

Post by buddhafame »

shaunc wrote:Hi & welcome to dharmawheel, I had a quick look at your magazine & read one of the articles. Good luck with it, I hope it goes well for you. I'll have a better look later. Shaun.
Hello Shaun,

Thank you very much for your view about my website. I hope to get your help for content and all other things. Please comment on how can I make it more interactive and informational.

plwk

Post by plwk »

Thik Cha Dhanybhad :tongue:

No, I am not a Nepalese but my country is listed on your site's 'Monasteries to visit' :mrgreen:
Nice site you have. Just added you to my FaceBook page. I will let you know as I explore further.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Welcome to Dharma Wheel Buddhafame.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
buddhafame

Post by buddhafame »

plwk wrote:Thik Cha Dhanybhad :tongue:

No, I am not a Nepalese but my country is listed on your site's 'Monasteries to visit' :mrgreen:
Nice site you have. Just added you to my FaceBook page. I will let you know as I explore further.
Thank you so much plwk. Can I know your good name please? =D
And thanks for liking the page too. :) I hope I can learn a lot from this community and take Buddhism and my website to a higher level. I hope to get your and others' helps as well.

Thank you so much. :)
buddhafame

Post by buddhafame »

gregkavarnos wrote:Welcome to Dharma Wheel Buddhafame.
Thank you so much gregkavarnos for your warm welcome. I am very hopeful to learn a lot from everybody here and also use all my knowledge to spread buddhism through my upcoming website on Buddhism.

I hope for everybody's cooperation. :)

Thank you a lot.
Gaurav Manandhar
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

buddhafame

Post by buddhafame »

Thank you David for your warm welcome :)

Gaurav

Return to “Introductions”