America experiments/karma

A place for discussion of current events. Buddhist news would be particularly appreciated.

America experiments/karma

Postby ronnewmexico » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Guatalamens unknowingly subject to medical experiments, years ago, for which the US government just apologied. Speaks perhaps to the context, the why of how the US can put a regime in power in such places that hires death sqads to kill its inhabitants, such as Pinochet, and numerous others.
Black prisioners in the south medical experiments speak perhaps to the same context of consideration.

Iran the removal of a elected leader 1948. HOw many others and how many times?

The karmic result of this thing of america.....well.... some contend karma must only be personal intention and thusly personl result of such. Such be true certainly..... as with no self consideration, no self exists no karmic result hence arises.

I suppose if in general sense of karma, no karmic result as many do not specifically intend would be the claim.
I suspect a more general or broad interpretaion of karma as action may apply.

so I suspect negative result will eventually ensue. We will see perhaps which implication of karma is truly true and presents as fact is my opioion. Personal opinion it be. Intention strict intention in a conventional sense.....that seems not the total consideration of this thing in practical application.

As with american soldiers in Iraq, not intending to do bad things, result of bad things doing they certainly suffer. Mental illness destroyed family and all the rest, drugs, abuse, whatever.
No bad thing,not a single one, intended bad result regardless.

Always it seems is not a single bad result desired. Bad result to doer can nevertheless be always found of negative deed engaged. Regardless of intent. Conventionally considered this thing of karma.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Re: America experiments/karma

Postby Heruka » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:51 am

depleted uranium.

dont worry or question!

your government loves you.
Heruka

Return to News & Current Events