Perhaps it would be a good idea to visualize K Yeshe and send him lots of hugs.
"WITHOUT KINDNESS IT FALLS APART." This is the message of the hugs.
Examples of kindness that are easily within K Yeshe's capacity to demonstrate are:
1. Have access to the webcast be from the normal restricted webcast page.http://www.shangshunginstitute.net/webc ... denied.php
rather than from a "special" web address only available from Norbunet. Perhaps some members, who had not checked Norbunet, could not find the webcast.http://shangshunginstitute.net/webcast/yeshi.php
2. Have the audio level of the English translator be at the same volume level as K Yeshe's voice. Perhaps she just needs to have the microphone closer to her mouth. K Yeshe's voice was booming while the translator's was soft and muffled.
3. Have an English translator whose native language is English, or at least has an understandable pronunciation of English. (I couldn't understand most of her English and I've been going to Italy for 30 years.)
4. Have a separate button for an English only audio feed, that is ONLY webcasting the translator's English. There was a button for Italian. The audio feed buttons are necessary because in some places where they have low quality internet, the lower bit rate, audio-only webcast can get through when the video cannot. Here in Margarita, neither got through consistently.
5. Allow a simultaneous icecast feed of the "old" system / with low bit rate, that sometimes can work when the "new" system does not.
6. ALLOW A REPLAY OF THE TEACHINGS. Here in Margarita, only a very little of the webcast came through, so I have no idea of the content.
If anyone has a recording of these precious teachings, or is making a transcript, please PM me and help me get a copy, as I am very interested in learning "The Secrets of All the Buddhas," from an acknowledged lineage holder such as K Yeshe. If K Yeshe can explicate the very precious Teachings of the Yeshe Lama in terms of science, mathematics, and systems theory, this is cutting edge stuff and I really want to hear what he is saying. Having practiced the Yeshe Lama since 1980 it would be wonderful to be able to "understand" my experiences in a new light, and this would really be evolution.
THE FIRST STEP IS TO HELP THE MESSAGE OF WHAT K YESHE HAS TO SAY, GET THROUGH, IN A GOOD WAY THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE AND COMPLETE.
Then it is possible to begin to relate to the content.
Please remember - send lots of hugs to K Yeshe and maybe things will get better.
Oh - and Happy Easter to all, as millions of our Christian brothers and sisters around the world, celebrate the reappearance of the magical form body, of the most respected Dzogchen saint, Jesus Christ.