Greetings Everyone!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.

Greetings Everyone!

Postby SonamZangpo » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello everyone, I am excited that I've found an online Buddhist community. My friend referred me to it, actually. I am a Karma Kagyu Vajrayana Buddhist, I took refuge roughly a year and a half ago. I have spent a bunch of time dilly-dallying and becoming distracted from the path of Dharma (Which, I hear, happens all too much with those new to practicing), but I've once again endeavored to become a more serious practitioner, and already, obstacles are popping up everywhere! Except this time, I see them for what they truly are. Still, if any of you could keep me in your prayers in helping me overcome these obstacles, it would be much appreciated and I would owe you very, very much gratitude.
http://www.facebook.com/szangpo

http://www.facebook.com/kyle.labonte <- This is my more active facebook, if you want some real discussion

OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA

"The world is dark when you're depressed; your thoughts have the power to invent your world." -Courage Wolf

"It is more important to be kind than to be right."
(I acknowledge I do not follow the quote above this, that is why it is there! so I will be reminded every time I post! :) )
SonamZangpo

Re: Greetings Everyone!

Postby BFS » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi SonamZangpo,

BFS

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi SonamZangpo, welcome! :hi:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Postby Luke » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 pm

SonamZangpo wrote:Hello everyone, I am excited that I've found an online Buddhist community. My friend referred me to it, actually.

Hehe. Very cool. Dharma Wheel is now spreading by word of mouth! :thumbsup:

We've already chatted a bit, but welcome, Zangpo!
Luke

Return to Introductions