Hi everyone from Germany

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
elfin

Hi everyone from Germany

Post by elfin »

Hi everyone,

Although I didn't post that much some might remember me from e-sangha where my nick was Tara_10.

I am glad to have found this new forum and I am looking foward to interesting and inspiring threads.

As I learned a lot about buddhism in general, practices etc. on e-sangha I wondered whether all their data has been destroyed or whether it would be possible to use it in a new forum? Wouldn't it be great if all this wonderful material could be used to benefit even more people?

Best wishes,
elfin
Luke

Re: Hi everyone from Germany

Post by Luke »

Hi Elfin,

I don't know enough about the fate of E-Sangha to comment on it, but thankfully, Ven. Huifeng from E-Sangha posts here occasionally, and he has a great deal of Buddhist info between his ears (and on his bookshelf).
:twothumbsup:

Luke
BFS

Post by BFS »

elfin wrote:Hi everyone,

Although I didn't post that much some might remember me from e-sangha where my nick was Tara_10.

I am glad to have found this new forum and I am looking foward to interesting and inspiring threads.

As I learned a lot about buddhism in general, practices etc. on e-sangha I wondered whether all their data has been destroyed or whether it would be possible to use it in a new forum? Wouldn't it be great if all this wonderful material could be used to benefit even more people?

Best wishes,
elfin

Forums come, forums go - people join, people leave - impermanence at its best eh? I am not sure how much, if any - data survived.
Still, welcome, elfin. :) There seems to be a lot of useful stuff here. Hope you find whatever you need. :heart:
elfin

Post by elfin »

Luke (young Skywalker, is it? :-)) and FBS,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Looking forward to your posts.

Best wishes,
elfin

Return to “Introductions”