Dreaming in the Food Court

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
plwk

Dreaming in the Food Court

Post by plwk »

Rinpoche then mentioned with a mixture of sadness and compassion, “When you don’t think of the next life … people are wandering, like in a dream, believing 100% the dream is real! Like in a illusion or mirage … believing it’s all real.” (Rinpoche was watching the people walking around very focused on the shops and shaking his head.) More here
PadmaVonSamba

Re: Dreaming in the Food Court

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

I love Taipei's night markets. I wish all of samsara really was as good as this.
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.
purestsoul

Post by purestsoul »

PadmaVonSamba wrote:I love Taipei's night markets. I wish all of samsara really was as good as this.
You should spend more time frolicking in Taipei's night markets then.. instead of wasting your time working on liberation from samsara..

then you can spend life after life.. thousands and tens of thousands of lifetimes being reborn and dying again and being reborn again just to enjoy all the delicious illusionary food found in the night markets..
BuddhaSoup

Post by BuddhaSoup »

The photo reminds me of Chiang Mai's wonderful night market. People from around the world, exotic vendors, wai-ing Thai merchants. Thai food and Chang :cheers: .

Yes, purestsoul, it is samsara, but really good samsara.
PadmaVonSamba

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

purestsoul wrote:
PadmaVonSamba wrote:I love Taipei's night markets. I wish all of samsara really was as good as this.
You should spend more time frolicking in Taipei's night markets then.. instead of wasting your time working on liberation from samsara..
then you can spend life after life.. thousands and tens of thousands of lifetimes being reborn and dying again and being reborn again just to enjoy all the delicious illusionary food found in the night markets..
Yeah, that would work.
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”