Icke: How to Free Your Mind

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Knotty Veneer

Re: Icke: How to Free Your Mind

Post by Knotty Veneer »

rob h wrote: What I would say though is that like Alex Jones, he speaks some truth, but they both discredit themselves with the way they go about things. Jones screams and shouts and goes over the top too often, and Icke with the thing about Reptilians seems to have pushed that theory way too far.
My theory is that both Icke and Jones are actually shills for the Illuminati. What they say is actually basically true but in case anyone else jumps to the same conclusions, the Rothchilds pay these two clowns to present it so no one would believe it's true. :stirthepot:
This is not the wrong life.
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

There's no grand conspiracy, and no special key to figuring out who controls it all, no one controls it all..it's a headless beast where everyone thinks they are doing one thing, but are really doing another.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Apropos of Alex Jones:
He has indulged in vicious racist anti-immigrant rhetoric, promoted anti-Semitic con artists, defended Holocaust deniers, and attacked civil rights leaders. He is an equal opportunity bigot.
http://www.irehr.org/issue-areas/race-r ... alex-jones

A good way to free your mind would be to free your attention from Mr Jones' produce, and find more responsible media outlets.
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

Yep, Jones is peddling the same nonsense that was basically started by the Jon Birch society in the 50's, it's changed a bit since then to keep up with the times, but underneath it all is a deep racism and xenophobia, and intense fear of change.

Cue someone saying "but i'm black and I like him", "but he has X person working for him" or some such.. in

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
futerko

Post by futerko »

...but he has the lizard people from beta centauri working for him! :spy:
Dan74
Former staff member

Post by Dan74 »

lobster wrote:I (much to my surprise) enjoyed David Ickes video in the initial post of this thread. It was certainly more mature, feasible and reasonable than some dharma talks I have attended. However with dharma there are checks and balances. With Icky there are reptiles in the closet.

I believe Icke may eventually become well and whole, if he makes the right choices. As a fellow whacko, I believe Icke is being controlled by a multidimensional naga from a future life or planet Ikea. If he wakes up to both his genuine insight and utter drivel as no more than arisings, then he may become a useful and beneficial little lizard . . . :twothumbsup:

Cool the blood. Bask in the sun. Don't cook your brain. Be kind to the fish. :hug:
Lobster and lizards in cahoots - well, I can't say I am surprised!

Beware people - the menace takes many forms! :alien:

lobster

Post by lobster »

Lobster and lizards in cahoots - well, I can't say I am surprised!
:smile:
If you find a conspiracy, join it.
Shape changing lizards are very hard to find, so not much chance there . . . :toilet:

You can find great fantasists remembering past lives, surviving death or . . . Well so many to choose from . . . :woohoo:

Much better to start with dharma but keep our marbles . . . you may be surprised how needed they are . . . :meditate:
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Dan74 wrote:Since you referred to my post, Lhug-Pa, let me clarify that ridiculing anyone here was not my intention. If I recall correctly I was shaking my head and that emoticon was the closest I saw to express how I felt - dismayed that dharma practitioners get caught up in this nonsense.

I apologize if you or the others perceived ridicule - it was unskillful on my part.
I'd simply quoted your post as an example of a trend on these forums, because it was the most recent post expressing the type of sentiment that I was pointing out, that's all.

I do still disagree that it's necessarily "nonsense".

Nothing personal, and no hard feelings on my part either. :cheers:

Jikan wrote:Apropos of Alex Jones:
He has indulged in vicious racist anti-immigrant rhetoric, promoted anti-Semitic con artists, defended Holocaust deniers, and attacked civil rights leaders. He is an equal opportunity bigot.
http://www.irehr.org/issue-areas/race-r ... alex-jones

A good way to free your mind would be to free your attention from Mr Jones' produce, and find more responsible media outlets.
Well I agree with Knotty Veneer that Icke and Jones could very well be shills. It's said that Alex Jones works for the Jesuits, which might be worth looking into.

Anyhow, I'm not anti-immigrant at all myself.

I do question the number of people said to have been killed during the WWII holocaust, as the numbers could have been exaggerated. I don't think there's any denying that the WWII holocaust happened. Well, some people might deny it, but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

More people are said to have died because of the Transatlantic Slave-trade, even according to the 'official' WWII holocaust death-toll. And no one hardly ever mentions this in history class, etc.

In any case, the seemingly ironic thing is that the State of Israel would probably not exist if it weren't for Hitler (won't get into that in detail now). Now, Jews migrating to Palestine is not in itself Zionism. The State of Israel certainly is Zionism however.

Also, I don't think Alex Jones is anti-Semitic, as I haven't seen or heard him saying anything bad about Arabs. And I don't think that Alex Jones has said anything bad about Jewish people, so I don't think that he's anti-Jewish either. There do seem to be reasons why Alex Jones' writings and talks could have unreliable information.

I think most who are against Zionism actually don't use it as an excuse to be anti-Jewish, as they are genuinely against the negativities of Zionism (in fact, there are a number of anti-Zionist Jews).

Anyway, David Icke and Alex Jones still speak more truth than CNN, Fox News, and most other mainstream media outlets though; as pathetic as that may be. Shape-shifting reptilians might sound pretty ridiculous, yet not as ridiculous as a lot of the stuff spewed by the corporatist MSM!

Also, I agree with a lot of what Rob H has said in this thread.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Lhug-Pa wrote:I do question the number of people said to have been killed during the WWII holocaust, as the numbers could have been exaggerated.
There are logs of the number of people shipped off to die, but it's not really the point, because, as far as I am concerned, even one person dying in a pogrom is one person too many.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

gregkavarnos wrote:as far as I am concerned, even one person dying in a pogrom is one person too many.
Agreed.

And it is still happening to this day.

Institutionalized/government-sponsored murder and mass murder are not only a thing of the past....
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Lhug-Pa wrote:Agreed.

And it is still happening to this day.

Institutionalized/government-sponsored murder and mass murder are not only a thing of the past....
Yeah, well, as long as those shape changing lizards are around humans will never be free of war and oppression. :tongue:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Lounge”