Dzogchen Buddhist Teacher looking for housing new to Miami

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Drimed.Dorje

Dzogchen Buddhist Teacher looking for housing new to Miami

Post by Drimed.Dorje »

Hello, Namo Buddhaya~
American born, Tibetan Buddhist Dzogchen Teacher, Writer and Publisher; Upasaka Bodhisattva Drimed Dorje, I have lived and taught in Washington State for the past 11 years. This week I have moved to Miami.
A recognized teacher of Vajrayana Buddhism, I have studied with both Indian and Tibetan Masters for over 40 years. Budd¬hism is often perceived as a religion but actually it can more accurately be seen as the practice of positive thinking. Recognized as the oldest science-of-the-mind which teaches the techniques which allow anyone to overcome suffering.
Many Buddhist concepts of how the mind and thinking affect our every day life and those around us are now being recognized as valid in the modern fields of Science, Psychology and even Quantum physics.

An authorized Dzogchen Buddhist teacher, and student of my precious Vajra Master H.E. Dzogchen Khenpo Choga Rinpoche. Dzogchen is considered, within Buddhist Lineages, to be the final stage of Ati Yoga, the techniques, realization and complete practice of The Buddha’s teachings before reaching Enlightenment.

The Publisher and Editor of an online international Dzogchen magazine, along with a staff drawn from Asia, Russia, Europe, Canada and the United States, “Dzogchen Connect”, now entering its second year of publication. http://www.dzogchenconnect.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is now read in more than 25 countries around the world and receives more than 39,000 hits a month during peak times. The publication is entirely non-profit and intended to benefit people from all walks of life and diverse cultures.
New to the Miami area, I am currently seeking housing and a venue to begin teaching. Please contact me if you have any information or referral for me. I will be will be offering both Public Speaking Events along with more specialized Vajrayana Buddhist classes. I can be reached from this posting or my email address: [email protected].
May all your positive aspirations be fulfilled. May you realize self-rising wisdom.
Upasaka Bodhisattva Drimed Dorje
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Dzogchen Buddhist Teacher looking for housing new to Miami

Post by DNS »

:popcorn:
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Hi, Welcome to DharmaWheel. I'm from the PNW and displaced on the east coast myself...
Jinzang

Post by Jinzang »

In old China, when a kung fu teacher moved to a new town and started taking students, one of the other teachers would challenge him to a fight. If he lost, he would take down his sign and quietly leave town. Or so my old teacher told me.

Clearly we are going to have more Western teachers. Who is going to challenge them to dharma combat so they can prove their worth? :jedi:
"It's as plain as the nose on your face!" Dottie Primrose
floating_abu

Re: Dzogchen Buddhist Teacher looking for housing new to Mia

Post by floating_abu »

It takes one to know one, and who else knows? Difficulties abound..
byamspa

Re: Dzogchen Buddhist Teacher looking for housing new to Mia

Post by byamspa »

:popcorn: Hey someone pass the diet coke!
Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?

Return to “Introductions”