Liberation upon Seeing of Mingyur Dorje

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Liberation upon Seeing of Mingyur Dorje

Postby Jikan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm interested in this familiar image, a terma of Mingyur Dorje, stuck in the rear window of my car for at least ten years now (the same sticker in three different rigs at this point). I'd like to know a bit more about the history of this image, but also more immediately where I can get another one of these stickers because this one is on the decline!

thanks
Need help getting on retreat? Want to support others in practice? Pay the Dana for Dharma forum a visit...

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=13727
Jikan
Site Admin

Re: Liberation upon Seeing of Mingyur Dorje

Postby heart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Jikan wrote:I'm interested in this familiar image, a terma of Mingyur Dorje, stuck in the rear window of my car for at least ten years now (the same sticker in three different rigs at this point). I'd like to know a bit more about the history of this image, but also more immediately where I can get another one of these stickers because this one is on the decline!

thanks

And this you already know I guess? http://neozen888.wordpress.com/2011/05/ ... on-seeing/

/magnus
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
- Longchenpa
heart

Postby Jikan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:11 am

I took another look at that item and found the link to Palyul Productions... just what I needed. Thanks Magnus!
Need help getting on retreat? Want to support others in practice? Pay the Dana for Dharma forum a visit...

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=13727
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby tsomo » Tue May 07, 2013 4:10 am

I went to the link you supplied and it only had a colored bumper sticker that would not work if stuck on the inside of my car window. I would see it but those on the outside would just see the white sticky part. There's another version of this that's clear plastic, written in mirror image. When I've put that one on the inside of my car window, people on the outside can read it. Another nice feature is that it doesn't use glue. Being plastic, it seems to stick through static or something. I've had it on my windshield for years. I want to keep it on my old car, but I've got a new one I'd like a second sticker for. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and know where I could get it? Also, is there a kalachakra for similar use?
tsomo

Postby tsomo » Tue May 07, 2013 4:16 am

Oops! Found it. Sorry.
tsomo

Return to Tibetan Buddhism