Iranian propoganda

A place for discussion of current events. Buddhist news would be particularly appreciated.

Iranian propoganda

Postby ronnewmexico » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 am

What's a Buddhist to do.....all is ignorance and falsehood.

Just heard a blurb by our local media stateing Iran is responsible for helping fund Taliban fighting our soldiers in Afghanistan.

This is of course completely and entirely propoganda. The Taliban in Pakistan have just today acknowledged causeing a suicide bombing in Pakistan which resulted in the deaths of about 70 or so Shia at a religious gathering.

The Taliban we will find are Suni fundamentalists, and do not consider Shia even to be Muslim. Which is a most heinous insult in this part of the world. Iran of course is Shia.
Pakistan is 80% Suni and 20% Shia.

So the groundwork is laid very slowly and methodically for war with Iran, as it was prior for Iraq.

What's a Buddhist to do..... I emailed the local stations that broadcast this nonsense and called them to task on it. Otherwise I in the US.....I bear karmic fault and responsibility of a sort which will have negative consequence. If I do nothing.

If they had it here locally....they had it where you are.... if you are in the US(and this was not a Fox station). If you missed it...I guarantee you they will repeat this falsehood.

If I do nothing, to my opinion, i hazard being reborn in a nation that is eventually unjustly attacked by another larger more powerful one and hazard personal loss as result. So I do something, a bit for compassion and a bit for this reason...even though what I may do is very small.

I think not...but if this violates a forum rule.... moderator please delete.

75% of the american people believed prior to the Iraq war that Saddam H was responsible for the world trade center bombings.....there was not a shred of truth to that lie and combined with the other fictions this particular successful propogandistic effort, resulted in (by most counts) at least 600 K dead Iraq peoples who would not have died. Of similiar nature is this, and similiar result will likely eventually follow.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Re: Iranian propoganda

Postby Heruka » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:57 am

ronnewmexico wrote:
The Taliban we will find are Suni fundamentalists, and do not consider Shia even to be Muslim. Which is a most heinous insult in this part of the world. Iran of course is Shia.
Pakistan is 80% Suni and 20% Shia.

So the groundwork is laid very slowly and methodically for war with Iran, as it was prior for Iraq.

indeed, 100% agree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdolmalek_Rigi
Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:33 am

So in their zealousness to endeavor a war with Shia Iran, the US aligns itself with Suni characters such as these who are almost undoubtably aligned with Suni Al Queda and certainly the Suni Taliban, and these elements themselves attack Shia elements within Iran and the american people are fed the crap of Shia Iran aligning with the Suni Taliban....which is of course a complete impossibility.

You couldn't as they say...make this stuff up. And national media packages it neatly for dissemination to and digestion of their unsuspecting client....the american people.

And to think america created the present politic of Iran with the disposition of the elected president way way back in the day. It doesn't get much better than this. Hello America...wake up..... you're running out of money......your empire barely starting is already crumbling under the weight of your greed. Another war you simply cannot afford.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
ronnewmexico

Postby Heruka » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 am

ronnewmexico wrote:
You couldn't as they say...make this stuff up. And national media packages it neatly for dissemination to and digestion of their unsuspecting client....the american people.

http://www.counterpunch.org/brzezinski.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

its open and in plain sight, only people need to stop watching the comings and goings of paris hilton and actually engage their world and inquire as to what is fed to them.

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?
Heruka

Postby ronnewmexico » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Well I am not educational expert by any means. But I have heard rumor of children being directed occupationally as young as the elementary grades into certain paths of occupation in the US educational system.

Reminds me of a catholic upbringing.....children in such schools being taught always to color between the lines. Never was allowed to go beyond the lines or with no lines whatsoever.
So they are brought up to be limited by lines.
Their place in life thought to be not to create lines or do away with lines but to follow lines to their furthest extent. MOst going to work for others that need peoples and things to go between established lines.....why sport in school mascot and such...how else to get byin to nationality and military and the important things of america elite.....how else to reinforce. And then when reinforced... can we then say....why are they this way?

So I think it is beyond the personal decision making process on what to occupy oneself with.
It is ingrained in their very bones by their systems of education from mother to chld, to child to adult to adult to child again.....you must be this way.

Crisis unfortuntely is the only way this particular thing will be devolved is my guess. When things get so bad they must change, then political change will happen.

Till then it is only the elites that are educated in any manner to learn things. And they unfortunately are taught with accompanyment of ideology that forms lines of their own and likewise constricts but by differing means.
That's my opinion.
ronnewmexico

Return to News & Current Events