dukje/dugje/dudze...

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
DGA
Former staff member

dukje/dugje/dudze...

Post by DGA »

Does anyone know if there's a site based in the US (or ships inexpensively to the US) carrying this item?

http://www.garudashop.com/Dukje_Traditi ... /dukje.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: dukje/dugje/dudze...

Post by Grigoris »

Try this site out, they have 650 types of Tibetan incense for sale so chances are...
http://www.tibet-incense.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To tell you the truth I have never seen the specific incense before and it's not on any of the other sites I normally purchase from.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Thanks, Greg!

I understand it also goes by the name "dupa" (or something that sounds like "dupa").
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Jikan wrote:Thanks, Greg!

I understand it also goes by the name "dupa" (or something that sounds like "dupa").
Dhupe/a is just the Sanskrit word for incense.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”