Sigh....

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
plwk

Sigh....

Post by plwk »

Read this & this

....and then watch THIS

Mr. G

Re: Sigh....

Post by Mr. G »

The behavior of some people is just disturbing. :(
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Potato

Post by Potato »

Why didn't the person filming her stop her?
plwk

Post by plwk »

From the Facebook link comment:
http://www.facebook.com/kecharahouse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thubten Wangmo
This happened in Bosnia; the girl was already found by the police, her parents questioned, and she was taken to neuropsychiatric hospital. And a neighbour appeared, saying she heard the noise and screams so she ran to the river and fished the puppies out - so in fact they are alive and well. The lady says she has a problem to feed them now as she only has a small pension ...
Bodhi

Post by Bodhi »

This is truly sad and I don't know the exact reason why she would do such horrible thing, but it is very sad, and i pray for her and the puppies that they will have a fortunate rebirth :(. This is for us to reflects that we need to refrain from blaming or being hostile to this girl, because how she turns out is most likely the direct result of adults and our society. I find it disgusting that parents or adults would spit out violence and hate, then they are quick to judge when a child is doing as crazy as this. however, I do find it fascinating that this seem to be a bigger issue than the unjustified killings or executions of innocent people and many more around the world.
Wherever you are, that is where the mind should be. Always be mindful, and be your own master. This is true freedom. - Grand Master Wei Chueh

Return to “Lounge”