request for help / explanation and my short intro ..

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
buddhistsinner

request for help / explanation and my short intro ..

Post by buddhistsinner »

Hi ppl ,

I am a buddhist sinner but I do my best with vajrasattva practise every day .
I studied the 3 kinds of buddhism and found tibetan buddhism " my flavour " .Tai chi exp 30 yrs , Reiki master exp 20 yrs and other energy stuff ....
Energy is my passion , inc Mantak Chia teachings ...the big draw etc ...
Can somebody please help me with an answer ???
Having had a Manjushri empowerment in Chinese Mizhong I get a phenomena occur whenever I do the visualisation ...

Basically the phenomena is a enormous bliss like sensation and an enormous explosive body orgasm like an explosion that sends my mind to another place .

TRUST ME ......No ego person , I am not enlightened ,infact I am occasional sinner OK ...BUT i know this is very different to Taoist body orgasms which I have had for many years from Chi trg etc...

Is there anybody out there that has similar and can explain .....When I have asked monks / nuns in other traditions they have absolutely NO IDEA what I am talking about ...

Peace and love to all , buddhist sinner .
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: request for help / explanation and my short intro ..

Post by Grigoris »

It's just an experience, recognise it as a projection/manifestation of mind, stop clinging to the experience and just move on.

That's the way we deal with it over here in Mahamudra-land! ;)

Welcome to Dharmawheel!
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

buddhistsinner wrote:Hi ppl ,

I studied the 3 kinds of buddhism and found tibetan buddhism " my flavour " .Tai chi exp 30 yrs , Reiki master exp 20 yrs and other energy stuff ....
Having had a Manjushri empowerment in Chinese Mizhong I get a phenomena occur whenever I do the visualisation ...

Basically the phenomena is a enormous bliss like sensation and an enormous explosive body orgasm like an explosion that sends my mind to another place .
Greg is correct but that doesn't solve your immediate problem. The experience isn't lessened when you do the Taoist inner orbit meditation?

When you say it send you mind to a different place, are you able to continue the visualization/meditation or not?

Most Buddhist practice makes me blissful and sometimes that's a problem but it's not as intense as what you have described.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
waimengwan

Post by waimengwan »

Welcome Buddhistsinner.
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

buddhistsinner wrote:Hi ppl ,

TRUST ME ......No ego person , I am not enlightened ,infact I am occasional sinner OK ...BUT i know this is very different to Taoist body orgasms which I have had for many years from Chi trg etc...

Is there anybody out there that has similar and can explain .....When I have asked monks / nuns in other traditions they have absolutely NO IDEA what I am talking about ...

Peace and love to all , buddhist sinner .
Hello buddhistsinner,

I know this phenomenon and it took me one year to deal with it. I think everyone has to find out his own way.
But it is good to hear that it is something that happens, here and there in some people. Energy can become so strong that it seems to be overwhelming. It is no enlightment and even it is nothing desireable - but it is a good sign: your practice is working.
Very carefully i tried to speak about this topic with my guru. He is ordained. Maybe i was too careful, but i think, he understood anyhow. And he didn't show any ambition to talk about this topic, not even one step.
But the further practice he gave to me (i asked him for) showed me, he agrees the direction i am walking in.

If you have detailed questions your pm is welcome.

Best wishes,
Ayu
windsweptliberty

Post by windsweptliberty »

Wow! Well, at least it isn't painful. :tongue: Still, It sounds as though one of the five senses, either mind or touch, is resulting in a sensory experience that is very distracting. Sometimes the way that I sit can make a big difference in the quality of mediation - achieving clear one-pointed focus. :heart:
windsweptliberty

You might be interested in this article: Why Meditation and Orgasm Feel the Same to the Brain by Riddhi Shah Source: Huffington Post

http://brahmakumaris.info/forum/viewtop ... 20&p=34863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

For me this here was a littlebit helpful:
http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/en/ar ... n_two.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is also said, that feelings of happiness are a normal thing on certain first levels. They will be overcome later.

In my case it was very distracting . I found out: it was a mix-up. When these feelings reached higher chakras later, i saw clearly: it has nothing to do with an orgasm but it is like a clarification of the nervous system.
The moment when i lost the identification with it, when "I am" faded in the meditation, these phenomenons came to peace.
So i think, it was still something that had to do with the "delusion of personality".
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

windsweptliberty wrote:You might be interested in this article: ...
That's a pretty weak article you posted there. Run-of-the-mill misinformation about tantra. But what do you expect from an article where the author uses Osho as a relevant source?

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

I remember that Tenzin Palmo came across monks in her old part of the woods (so, what? the outback of Nepal) who were shivering from uncontrollable ecstasy as a result of practice. They received specific instructions on how to deal with the situation.

In general such things from a Taoist POV are a result of chi flowing in specific meridians. So this needs to be balanced. I don't know how this instruction is rendered in Vajrayana.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

Hello sinner,

You look like you have been through a lot of challenges in your life.
The more you go emphasizing phenomena or experiences, like seeking something in them in order to get to a destination or to purify yourself, the more you will feel disturb.
So my advice to you is to relax for a while and see what happens when you stop struggling with phenomena.

I would love to tell you how much you are perfect to me and fully enlightened already without the need to act or not act, because you are the source of all your doing whatsoever, including thinking or not.

You are what you are looking for, so relax and see that all your experiences mean only what you experience, they have no meaning hidden that someone can explain.
You will know what you need to know the moment you know it, this is what I call insights, they will be of great help to guide you in your journey to the heart essence.

All my care and love to you, perfect being that you are,

much love
windsweptliberty

Oh boy, I apoligize for the weak article. :emb:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

No need to apologise, you didn't write it! :smile:

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

:hi:
:buddha1:

Return to “Introductions”