movies

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
anglinagill13

movies

Post by anglinagill13 »

Hello Guys

I am Ahanababy.

In my free time i love to watch movies.

I like many movies but my favorite is Twilight Saga.

Do you like this movie ???????????????

Please reply ...........

I am waiting .......................
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Re: movies

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

Hi Ahanababy hm yuppers I kinda like Twilight too ...

phpBB [video]

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
mmeetkaur3

Post by mmeetkaur3 »

I like twilight movie.
buddhaflower

Post by buddhaflower »

Hi Ahanababy,

Yes, I like TWILIGHT movie...but my favorite werewolf movie is WOLF starring: Jack/Michelle .

***** 5 stars HOWLING GOOD MOVIE !!

Who ever would have thought director Mike Nichols and stars Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer would participate in a werewolf movie? WOLF is a howling good movie, though, filled with typical werewolf scares and a penetrating script and sharp performances. Nicholson is perfect as a mealy-mouthed senior editor who is booted by boss Christopher Plummer in favor of his protege, the smarmy James Spader (excellent in his typical style). At the beginning of the film, in an eerily staged sequence, Jack is bitten by a wolf that he has just hit with his Volvo. He notices some changes, particularly in his new aggressive behavior, not to mention an enhanced sense of smell and hearing. Wife Kate Nelligan is having an affair with Spader and this sparks some interesting consequences. A couple of plot twists occur, one we should have seen coming and the other a little more ambiguous, but sensible anyhow.

WOLF is a classy horror film, it's a very good one! :twothumbsup:

******** :heart:
plwk

Post by plwk »

I undertake the training not to watch another Twilight movie again...ever :mrgreen:
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

plwk wrote:I undertake the training not to watch another Twilight movie again...ever :mrgreen:

:rolling: :rolling:
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Dunno about movies but I am currently watching the Board Walk Empire series and thorughly enjoying all the sex, alcohol and 20's swing!
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Media”