Really? I would be interested if someone can demonstrate this.
Here is a extract from the Union of Sun and the Moon Tantra;
"1) As a beginner, using the bee-like conduct of integrating numerous Dharma teachings, you should attain certainty as to learning, reflection and meditation.
2) With the conduct of a swallow entering its nest, you should cut through misconceptions about the oral instructions and ensure that the deviations of doubt, obstacles and faults do not occur.3) Following this, during the actual practice, you should have the conduct of a wounded deer and keep to unpeopled mountain dwellings free from the ties of worldly distractions.
4) As an aid to this you should keep silence, having the conduct of a mute. For your entire life refrain from engaging in flattery or slander.
5) Keeping the conduct like a madman, cast away prejudice and attachment, like, dislike and indifference toward friends and enemies.
6) Adopting the conduct of pigs and dogs, you should be content with whatever happens and take whatever is experienced as your companion, without pure and impure concepts concerning food, clothing, dwelling and sitting place.
7) Through the lion-like conduct of the king of beasts, you should be free from anxiety about events and completely cast away all fetters of hope and fear. Until you have realized the fruition, practice so that you can endure heat and cold and good and bad equally, without falling under the power of circumstances."
We are all here to help each other go through this, whatever it is.
"To reject practice by saying, 'it is conceptual!' is the path of fools. A tendency of the inexperienced and something to be avoided."
"Even though you have recognized your essence, if you do not get accustomed to it,
You will be carried away by the enemy of thoughts, like a small child in a battle field.
So long as you are not free from the limitations of accepting and rejecting,
That long will you not recognize the view of the innermost secret heart-essence."