Hello!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
SittingSilent

Re: Hello!

Post by SittingSilent »

Thanks for the well wishes. My recovery has been a more or less journey that has been something I travel along most of my life. I have accepted the reality that I am not one of those people that can take his health for granted.

Until my camera makes itself known to me, I will describe the necklace and pendant I got from Snow Lion. It has a five colored braided thread with a saffron fabric sewed pouch with various contents that I'm not sure what they are inside. I'm pretty sure it is a Tibetan Medicine protective amulet, but I don't know for sure. The pouch is about 2 inches square, but it is securely sewed shut so I can't peak inside to see what is in there. I just do remember that it came with a card saying I could order a custom one that was based on my personal information such as birth-date etc. but I lost that card and in addition, Snow Lion now no longer sells things like this :crying:

Maybe someone here will be able to tell me more about what I'm wearing.

:namaste:
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Can't help with the amulet identification, sorry.

Just checked in to say Welcome to the board...
relay

Post by relay »

Welcome from New York, US.

peace,
relay
"We do not have to be ashamed of what we are. As sentient beings we have wonderful backgrounds. These backgrounds may not be particularly enlightened or peaceful or intelligent. Nevertheless, we have soil good enough to cultivate; we can plant anything in it.”
~Chögyam Trungpa

Return to “Introductions”