DREAM

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

DREAM

Postby ram peswani » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 am

yesterday I posted this dream of mine.
Today I find it missing. And there is no information in the personal message.
So I reproduce it.

Below I write a dream in meditation of to night. As for myself , me (ram, riju) is a lonely sentient living in a very small corner of Pune (India). A very common ordinary man as every one else is. But Dreams have no limitation.

When I think of God .....Awareness comes in front and says, Here I Am.
When I think of vast creation.....Suniata/ Emptiness comes in front and says, All that you see and do not see, came from Me.
When I see different forms of Creation.......Cause and Effect comes in front of me.
When I see the source of Cause.......Laws of Nature come in front of me.
When I see these Laws.............Lotus sutra comes in front me. Lotus sutra is a science behind the collection of these laws with a cohesive core in the form of Nirvan.
When I see Nirvan......Millions and Billions of Buddhas come in front each upholding and forcing these laws on the univrese.
When I see Buddhas.....I see each of them controling and ruling over different universe, assisted by bhoddisattvs,Gods and dieties, with different laws. These universes are vast 100/1000/100000 million years of age.There are billions of stars, milkiways and galaxis, earths,moons and vast sentients including me.
ME....... I see myself as having taken the rebirth by my choice in a very dark corner of one of these universes. Size of this corner is not even billionth, trillilonth part of the vast universes.
I was born holding in my hands a torch of light of Lotus sutra with this darkness surrounding me.
20 years back this light in my hands was a flicking small point. Millions of darkened sentients attacked this light, as they were adjusted to the darknes (fear, jealousies, hatred).
They could not extinguish this tiny small flickering light. Because it had the backing of the AWARENESS (GOD) and His army.
Today that light is a blazing flame of WISDOM of Buddhas. It has come into this darkened corner to brighten this part of darkened universe.

IT IS INEVITABLE.
ram peswani

Re: DREAM

Postby CrawfordHollow » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 am

I'm sorry, your post not only confuses me but when you write IT IS INEVITABLE in bold it kind of scares me to be honest. I'm really not trying to attack your light or anything, I'm just saying... that's kind of a creepy thing to write. Repeatedly.
CrawfordHollow

Postby ram peswani » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 am

[*]
CrawfordHollow wrote:I'm sorry, your post not only confuses me but when you write IT IS INEVITABLE in bold it kind of scares me to be honest. I'm really not trying to attack your light or anything, I'm just saying... that's kind of a creepy thing to write. Repeatedly.

It is but a dream, sleep on it.
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 am

[*]
CrawfordHollow wrote:I'm sorry, your post not only confuses me but when you write IT IS INEVITABLE in bold it kind of scares me to be honest. I'm really not trying to attack your light or anything, I'm just saying... that's kind of a creepy thing to write. Repeatedly.

On second thought, if this is effecting negatively more persons,
I shall move away from this site.
ram peswani

Postby Tara » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 am

The previous topic "DREAM" was merged into a locked thread. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10680&p=136644#p136644 As this topic is a duplicate it is also now locked.

ram peswani please do not post duplicate or similar topics.
It's not a competition. It's a choice.
Tara
Tara
Site Admin

Return to Personal Experience