Revival of Exorcisms

Anything goes (almost).

Revival of Exorcisms

Postby Indrajala » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Journeyman Pictures has an interesting short video on the popular revival of exorcisms in the Catholic Church:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzgeAmio8c

As they explain they are training new priests for the job of exorcising and that the number of reported cases has been increasing.

Some time ago I had asked Malcolm on this forum whether or not in Tibetan medicine there was a common perception that cases of spirit provocations were increasing in recent times. He said that there definitely was.

Regardless of what you think about the actual phenomena, it is interesting nonetheless that this might be increasing.
Indrajala

Re: Revival of Exorcisms

Postby Yudron » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Huseng wrote:Journeyman Pictures has an interesting short video on the popular revival of exorcisms in the Catholic Church:

As they explain they are training new priests for the job of exorcising and that the number of reported cases has been increasing.

Some time ago I had asked Malcolm on this forum whether or not in Tibetan medicine there was a common perception that cases of spirit provocations were increasing in recent times. He said that there definitely was.

Regardless of what you think about the actual phenomena, it is interesting nonetheless that this might be increasing.

I love that the daring young exorcist priest, rides a motor scooter!
Yudron

Postby Indrajala » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

Yudron wrote:I love that the daring young exorcist priest, rides a motor scooter!

Anthony Hopkins makes a good exorcist, too:

Indrajala

Postby lobster » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 am

Apart from the theatrics and mental illness, do demons make good house pets? :zzz:
lobster

Return to Lounge