Mantra Encompassing the Essence of the Kangyur

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Aemilius

Mantra Encompassing the Essence of the Kangyur

Post by Aemilius »

http://www.lamayeshe.com/index.php?sect ... &chid=1522
These are the mantras of the Prajnaparamita, three volumes, all three lengths. When one has no time to recite all the text, one can just do the mantras. In Singapore some years ago, one indonesian man whose business was going down did this and his business improved. So this gives another method for sick and business people for the works of this life.
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
Nicholas Weeks

Re: Mantra Encompassing the Essence of the Kangyur

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

In Sanskrit: arya paramita sanyaca gatha (The Single Collection of the Superior Perfection of Wisdom Gone Beyond)

I prostrate to Arya Manjushri.

TADYATHA GATE GATE PARAGATE PARAGATE SAM GATE BOTEYE SVAHA

This is equivalent to reading the collection of the Arya-Superior.

I directly admire and praise the words of the Bhagavan.
What is "the collection of the Arya-Superior"?
May all seek, find & follow the Path of Buddhas.
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

Will wrote:
In Sanskrit: arya paramita sanyaca gatha (The Single Collection of the Superior Perfection of Wisdom Gone Beyond)

You better ask the people at FPMT! If you find some unedited transcripts of Lama Zopa's teachings, you'll see something quite incomprehensible. The people who are used to his manner of "english" will obviously know what he is getting at !?
svaha
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

Will wrote:

A friend has found this text in the Kangyur, it appers that Lama Zopa remembers this short text quite accurately. The meaning of " collection of Arya-superior" is still unclear hwoever, the text mentions that the mantra is the essence of the four virtuous collections, which I take to mean the collections of Sutras, Vinaya, Abhidharma and Dharanis. The "Arya-superior" could mean Arya Manjushri, I read it that way.
svaha
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

tadyatha on muni muni mahamuni dharme saka ha dharme sha se niri sartha kadya sari tra me dharma tadyatha hri su hri smriti jaya bi jaya dha dha rini prajña sare svaha

tadyatha prajñe prajñe maha prajñe sarva bhare prajña sartha jana dhuna tare prajña sre ta sasa karisi karisi karisiti bhudhu bhudhu kama bha kama bha bhudhu bhudhu sara sara dhara dhara para para garja garja garjaya ting nge svaha

tadyatha hri sati smriti jaya bijaya svaha

om muni muni maha muniye svaha prajña paramitaye svaha

nama sarva tathagata hridhaya anugate om kurum gini svaha

tadyatha gate gate paragate paragate samgate boteye svaha
svaha

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”