RET no. 24 : Special Sems-sde issue

mutsuk

RET no. 24 : Special Sems-sde issue

Post by mutsuk »

Hi all,

JLA asked me if I could forward this to the forum. I don’t know the rules about “advertizing” but I’m sure this will interest some of the readers here :

The latest issue of the Revue d’Etudes Tibétaines has been published on the Digital Himalaya website here :
(http://www.digitalhimalaya.com/collecti ... rnals/ret/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

This is a special Mind-Series (Sems-sde) issue available for free download (please do not upload elsewhere) :

Sam van Schaik
Dzogchen, Chan and the Question of Influence, pp. 5-20.

Christopher Wilkinson
The Mi nub rgyal mtshan Nam mkha' che And the Mahā Ākāśa Kārikās: Origins and Authenticity, pp. 21-80.

Dylan Esler
The Exposition of Atiyoga in gNubs-chen Sangs-rgyas ye-shes' bSam-gtan mig-sgron, pp. 81-136.

Karen Liljenberg
On the Thig le drug pa and the sPyi chings, two of the Thirteen Later Translations of the rDzogs chen Mind Series, pp. 137-156.

Jim Valby
Five Principles of rDzogs chen Transmission in the Kun byed rgyal po, pp. 157-164.

Kurt Keutzer
The Nine Cycles of the Hidden, The Nine Mirrors, and Nine Minor Texts on Mind: Early Mind Section Literature in Bon, pp. 165-201.

Enjoy!
Mutsuk
Stewart

Re: RET no. 24 : Special Sems-sde issue

Post by Stewart »

Brilliant Mutsuk! Thank you.
s.
ratna

Post by ratna »

Awesome.
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Thanks man. Very kind of you and JLA.
mutsuk

Post by mutsuk »

It's JLA one needs to thank, I myself have just sent the info.

He says a Special Klong-sde should be on its way but this will take time. Potential contributors should contact him directly, I know he said he is looking for contributors on Klong-sde. It's a fact that there are not so many people working on this Series.
Pero

Post by Pero »

Thanks for posting Mutsuk. And thanks to JLA too! :smile:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Thanks!
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

Thanks to JLA ...

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -

Return to “Dzogchen”