Tashi delek

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
kalden yungdrung

Tashi delek

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek :)

May i introduce myself?

The name is Kalden Yungdrung and i am a Bönpo in the heart and the la.

Very good that the founder(s) thought to include on this forum a Bön sub-forum. :applause:
The most Vajrayana followers or Chödpas, do not know that Bön belongs to the 5 Tibetan Traditions as the oldest one.

Therefore is it amazing that there are persons who know this as a fact.
It is may be also wellknown that the Dalai Lama 14 did recognize in 1967 the Bön tradition as an authentic Tibetan tradition. So became the Bönpos member of the Tibetan Kashag or government in exile.

So the Tibetan exodus had something positive for the Bönpos because in that Tibet from before 1959, Bönpos could only dream about a Kashag membership............

My best wishes to everybodies personal development, regarding Bodhicitta emancipation and many thanks to take the Bön sub-forum into consideration as belonging to the 5 Tibetan traditions, anno data 2010.

Regards
Kalden Yungdrung
President foundation Yungdrung Rignga Ling / NL
Last edited by kalden yungdrung on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The best meditation is no meditation
Luke

Re: Tashi delek

Post by Luke »

Welcome Kalden Yungdrung!

Make yourself at home. Were you born in Tibet?

I don't practice Bön (I am Kagyu), but I enjoyed reading Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's book "Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep" and I think very highly of him.
kalden yungdrung

Luke wrote:Welcome Kalden Yungdrung!

I don't practice Bön (I am Kagyu), but I enjoyed reading Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's book "Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep" and I think very highly of him.

Hello Luke, :)

Thanks for your reply.

Also many thanks for your warm welcome here aboard.

TWR had the best Bon teachers there are, so he is well educated regarding all kind of Bon matters.

Yes we can read in a non-sectarian way Dharma books, because we can learn from everything and everybody on this and other planets. It are not the words but the meaning of those words which are important. The best are those Teachers who can explain the meaning of very difficult subjects on a very easy and understandable way, guess TWR is one of these Teachers.

Many good wishes with/for your practice

Kalden Yungdrung
kalden yungdrung

Luke wrote:Welcome Kalden Yungdrung!

Hello Luke, :)

Thanks for your reply.

Also many thanks for your warm welcome here aboard.

TWR had the best Bon teachers there are, so he is well educated regarding all kind of Bon matters.

Yes we can read in a non-sectarian way Dharma books, because we can learn from everything and everybody on this and other planets. It are not the words but the meaning of those words which are important. The best are those Teachers who can explain the meaning of very difficult subjects on a very easy and understandable way, guess TWR is one of these Teachers.

Many good wishes with/for your practice

Kalden Yungdrung

Return to “Introductions”