Anything goes (almost).
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 am
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 pm
I really enjoyed the videos, thanks!
Most interesting were the melongs around the necks of the Shamans, and how similar the hats (with eyes) in the final ceremony was to the hats some Buddhist chö practitioners wear.
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm
- Location: Sunny California
Return to Lounge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Greg, Namgyal, pemachophel, tingdzin and 7 guests