GREETING

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Bodhi

GREETING

Post by Bodhi »

Hello Dharma Wheel

I'm new here, and it is really interesting that I found this website through google. I used to use E-sangha with the name tinybuddhist but there is some weird error now. I realize many E-sangha members are here and thought it would be great.

Abit about myself, and trying not to write too much.
I am currently 17 years old and is living in Oklahoma of U.S.
I am attending an affiliate of Chung Tai, so I am really interested in Chan

I hope Dharma Wheel would be a great experience and hope i can learn so much more because I definitely need too, really don't know much of anything T___T

Amitabha!
Wherever you are, that is where the mind should be. Always be mindful, and be your own master. This is true freedom. - Grand Master Wei Chueh
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: GREETING

Post by kirtu »

:hi:

Hello Bodhi!

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
mudra

Post by mudra »

:namaste: Bodhi
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Welcome to Dharma Wheel. Hopefully you'll recognise a few faces here from E-Sangha.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
tktru

Post by tktru »

Bodhi wrote:Hello Dharma Wheel

I'm new here, and it is really interesting that I found this website through google. I used to use E-sangha with the name tinybuddhist but there is some weird error now. I realize many E-sangha members are here and thought it would be great.

Abit about myself, and trying not to write too much.
I am currently 17 years old and is living in Oklahoma of U.S.
I am attending an affiliate of Chung Tai, so I am really interested in Chan

I hope Dharma Wheel would be a great experience and hope i can learn so much more because I definitely need too, really don't know much of anything T___T

Amitabha!
阿彌陀佛! :namaste:

Shinjo
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

welcome!

Jikan
Bodhi

Post by Bodhi »

:] Thank you all for the warm welcoming :smile:

Amituofo

:namaste:
Wherever you are, that is where the mind should be. Always be mindful, and be your own master. This is true freedom. - Grand Master Wei Chueh

Return to “Introductions”