Open Talk about Open Heart Open Mind.

muni

Open Talk about Open Heart Open Mind.

Post by muni »

To make clear about Open Heart Open Mind I yesterday wrote in another tread, i share this open talk. :anjali:

Tibetan teacher Tsoknyi Rinpoche describes the layers of self that cover over our "essence love," and the way that mindfulness reconnects us to our true nature. His stories, humor and teachings are vibrant and inspiring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmEce-DxTYc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeff

Re: Open Talk about Open Heart Open Mind.

Post by Jeff »

muni wrote:To make clear about Open Heart Open Mind I yesterday wrote in another tread, i share this open talk. :anjali:

Tibetan teacher Tsoknyi Rinpoche describes the layers of self that cover over our "essence love," and the way that mindfulness reconnects us to our true nature. His stories, humor and teachings are vibrant and inspiring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmEce-DxTYc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for the post.

:smile:
muni

Post by muni »

Rinpoche is like all Dzogchen masters very simple, very warm since teachings say; being by a compassionate emanation who is without any clinging to the self, no any conceptual fixation, so completely relax nature, then there can be such a tremendous devotion which can blow the ego for some time paralysed. He maybe is not direct pointing out here, but is talking from the essence which is never limited or in partitions.

:anjali:
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

Very wonderful video and teaching thank you.
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

Thank You Muni ,
I watched all of it & enjoyed it very much !
Also shared it on another forum !

:namaste:
muni

Post by muni »

Thank you, I could only listen the beginning. Later I can listen. :namaste:

"Take a moment to settle your body . . .

Take a moment to rest in your feelings . . .

Take a moment to rest in your mind . . .

Now allow yourself to simply be aware of what you’re aware of. Maybe it’s a sound, a smell, a thought, a sensation.

Then turn your attention inward and become aware of what is aware of that sound, smell,
thought, sensation.

Allow yourself to become aware of and alert to any momentary gaps between physical sensations, feelings, and thoughts, and turn your attention to the space between these clouds of experience. In so doing you may catch a glimpse of the fact that there’s no separation, no distinction between the experiences and what is being experienced.

Rest in that glimpse. It might not last for long, maybe a few seconds or so, before the habit of separation arises again. Don’t worry. That happens to all of us in the beginning.

Just repeat the exercise—becoming aware of what ever you’re aware of and then turning your attention inward".

Retreats on this page: http://www.tsoknyirinpoche.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Book Fearless Simplicity: http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Simplici ... 9627341487" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Simply let experience take place very freely, so that your open heart is suffused with the tenderness of true compassion."

Tsoknyi Rinpoche
muni

Post by muni »

Now I could see a bit more about the crossing of buildings. Rinpoche said feelings, thoughts are so close - but mind - where is mind? Dzogchen pointing by daily life extreme example.

"Distraction is the return of all kinds of thoughts, in which the continuity of nondual awareness is lost".
:oops:

Return to “Dzogchen”