Guru Yoga of Je Tsongkhapa

waimengwan

Guru Yoga of Je Tsongkhapa

Post by waimengwan »

For those of us who engage in this practice daily kindly share your experience on this.

Probably in relations to the 7 types of wisdoms visualisations from the Guru Yoga practice.
rose
Site Admin

Re: Guru Yoga of Je Tsongkhapa

Post by rose »

Duplicate topic removed.
magickstonegirl

Re: Guru Yoga of Je Tsongkhapa

Post by magickstonegirl »

hello wanwaimeng,

I came across the practice of Tsongkhapa quite by chance. I was not at all inclined towards Buddhism before but more of a new age practitioner. A friend of mine is a very devout Buddhist though and she gave me the mantra one day which I found resonated with me deeply. I started doing a little more research into this and started a lot of reading. I connected to these practices and teachings on a very profound level and I found it was opening many more avenues for me in my spiritual practice.

I have been doing the guru yoga for about 6 months now, with meditations on the 7 wisdoms. It is tremendous! I find it helps especially for finding peace during very turbulent moments, or when we are feeling uncertain, or in areas with very negative, lowly energies.

I'd be interested to know of others' experiences with the practice. I am also still relatively new to this although I have been reading and starting to learn and understand.

Return to “Gelug”