Teachings on the Nature of Mind
at
Orgyen Cho Dzong

Friday, July 27, 5-7 pm

Saturday, July 28, 10am-noon & 2-4 pm
Guru Rinpoche Tsok 5-7 pm

Sunday, July 29, 10am-noon & 2-4pm

$125

Appropriate for all those interested in Buddhism, this seminar introduces three basic tenets of all Buddhist practice: view which is the perspective for re-understanding our experiences, meditation which is the path, and action which is the result of the previous two.

Registration is required.

A $50 deposit is required to reserve a place in the teaching. A 10% deposit of your anticipated room & board charges is also required to reserve accommodations. The daily rate for room & board remains $50.
Priority for housing will be given to those whose deposits have been received and whose membership is current.

To register you may send a check to Orgyen Cho Dzong, 5345 Route 81, Greenville, NY 12083, or if you prefer to pay by credit card, please call the center, (518)-966-4077. It is also possible to pay by Paypal through our website, www.tersar.org. However, if you choose to pay using Paypal, please contact the center by email at OCDSangha@aol.com to notify us of your transaction.

Financial arrangements
May be made on a case-by-case basis.
I'm an agnostic in the same sense that Robert Anton Wilson was, except his reaction was laughter. Mine isn't.

I am not a teacher in any tradition, Buddhist or otherwise. Anything that I have posted should not be taken as representing the view of anyone other than my own. And maybe Larry S. Smith of Montgomery, Alabama. But most likely just me.
Challenge23

Return to North America/Canada