Please pray for me.

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Calahand

Please pray for me.

Post by Calahand »

hey all, my entire future professional career is probably going to be determined by a test that is coming up in well... 6 days... if I do well in it , then I help not only myself, but all the people who come to me for aid. if i don't do well, well... i already threw myself into a huge debt... so I will just end up being mediocre and sort of suffering with no money and I won't be able to help people the way i really want to help them. i know , it sounds dramatic, but its nevertheless, true, please please pray for me. meanwhile, i will continue to :reading: (study).

Thank you!
:namaste:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Please pray for me.

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

May Cal be successful in his exams
May he be successful in all that he does
May he accomplish his goals swiftly and help sentient beings without obstacles
May Cal have confidence in his abilities and face his challenges with a steady mind

Calahand

Post by Calahand »

thank you! :namaste: , you have no idea how much positive thoughts mean to me right now.
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

May Cal be successful in his exams and his career.

THATDYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHAKEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Calahand

Post by Calahand »

thanks guys for praying, i appreciate it, I hope I did well on my life determining exam, we will see how that :? goes.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”