Hei, this looks good!!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Kunga Lhamo

Hei, this looks good!!

Post by Kunga Lhamo »

Hello all,

I've been looking for a Dharma board since e-Sangha's dissolution into a cyber-black hole, but not quite finding anything to my liking...until this morning. First I checked the postings - promising! an active board, some great postings...Then noticed many familiar names, including some of my own vajra sisters and brothers...Then I saw there were moves to start a group study of the Abhidharmakosa...Wow! This really looks good, may I join you?

I've been a Buddhist a long time, explored and studied a number of traditions and only a few years ago found my long-lost spiritual home in the Sakya Tradition.

My name in e-Sangha was Namarupa, though I doubt anyone will remember me, I wasn't very active. The name here is my Sakyapa refuge name.

I live in North Wales, sadly too far from any Dharma centre, on-line activities are my only regular contact with other Buddhists. Thank you for this place!

Lucy
dave

Re: Hei, this looks good!!

Post by dave »

Welcome Lucy, nice to see you here.
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Lucy,

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Hi Lucy, welcome! We're glad to have you! :namaste:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

:hi:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

welcome Lucy

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -

Return to “Introductions”