Mind Seal

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Mind Seal

Postby White Lotus » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

:namaste: i have attained Mind seal and now all of the sense bases which perceived emptiness now perceive Mind. Before there was emptiness seal of all things and now there is Mind seal of all things.

emptiness is broken through, Mind is penetrated. the mind experience is different from the emptiness experience. there is no longer a sense of emptiness, only resonating Mind.

best wishes, White Lotus.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
White Lotus

Re: Mind Seal

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 am

White Lotus,

I ask you in the most gentle sense. What are you talking about? What is this mind seal? What is the emptiness seal? Have you attended an empowerment of some sort?

Kind wishes,
Laura
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Postby catmoon » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

Maybe he's been reading "Mind-Seal of the Buddhas". :o
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.
catmoon
Former staff member

Postby White Lotus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm

:namaste: hello Noble friends. seals are certainties, even if you dont have a self to be enlightened, there is the certainty when you look at things, of emptiness (if thats where your at) or of Mind. They are seals because they are certainties and there when you look for them.

actually, to be honest, all you need to see is 'this' that is within you right now. with enlightenment there is no special attainment other than the perceiving of emptiness.
with Mind well, its there all the time in everyone. Mind seal is like coming back to the place from where it all began. where you begun your spiritual journey, just to see that this mind i have now is no different from the mind i first had. and yet... it has evolved.

to realize the mind that you already have, examine the sensations within you right now and examine the sensation of looking at the computer screen, all of these sensations are mundane mind, just as it is. the sensation within you as it is is the 'own nature', just as it is... as plain as a glass of water. own nature, mind and phenomena, even emptiness are all dependent on Mind.

best wishes, White Lotus.

seeing Mind...
i have always seen it.
from the very start, to the very end...
i will always see it.
you can say what you like about Mind...
it is very very flexible.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
White Lotus

Postby White Lotus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:13 pm

:namaste: I have received two transmissions in the last two weeks, but wont go into detail about them. i guess you would call it a form of empowment, but really theres nothing special about the ordinary, is there? or isnt there?!

why an ice cream? why not a glass of water?! a time for ice cream and a time for water. i should learn to appreciate enlightenment in the ordinary things of life and even in the painful things.

love, white lotus.
White Lotus

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm

White Lotus wrote::namaste: I have received two transmissions in the last two weeks, but wont go into detail about them.

Neat! Congrats :)
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Postby White Lotus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm

:namaste: Thank you dear Laura, but sadly there is no one to receive the congratulations. They are nonetheless understood and appreciated.

with love, from White Lotus.
White Lotus

Postby Aemilius » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am

That is great!
Why should one doubt another person's experience ?
svaha
Aemilius

Postby White Lotus » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

:namaste: thanks Aemillius, but honestly... what experience?

certainly not me! sorry to disappoint you. as i may have indicated before, my teaching is most unorthodox, and many if they knew of my practice method, simply wouldnt believe it. even if i told you of it. so best just to leave the fleas on this dog. its dead anyway.

thanks for your kindness!

theres nothing to find,
other than what youve already got.
were just talking empty cups of tea.
White Lotus

Postby noclue » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:52 am

Once you attain Mouth Seal, then come and tell us. :thanks:
noclue

Return to Personal Experience