Prayer Request for Healing

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.

Prayer Request for Healing

Postby Mr. G » Thu May 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Member Adamantine advised the following:

A friend was just in a terrible accident, a hit and run that demolished a taxi cab he was in NYC. The taxi driver died, and he is in critical condition in the hospital, and underwent brain surgery. He is a young man, and is an incredibly talented musician, lead guitarist and singer in a great soul jam band, and his name is Tashi. Anyone who does Medicine Buddha practice especially! This is time sensitive. Thanks.
    How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
User avatar
Mr. G
 
Posts: 4098
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 am
Location: Spaceship Earth

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby Nosta » Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Horrible accident :(

I will pray for him, with Medicine Buddha mantra.

If possible, can i ask the same help for the son of a colleague? A drunk guy driving a car went against the car of the son of my colleague and now he is in an induced coma in the hospital. He is a young teen with 18 years old and he didnt had any fault on the accident.
User avatar
Nosta
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby kirtu » Thu May 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Mr. G wrote:Member Adamantine advised the following:

A friend was just in a terrible accident, a hit and run that demolished a taxi cab he was in NYC. The taxi driver died, and he is in critical condition in the hospital, and underwent brain surgery. He is a young man, and is an incredibly talented musician, lead guitarist and singer in a great soul jam band, and his name is Tashi. Anyone who does Medicine Buddha practice especially! This is time sensitive. Thanks.


THADYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA

May Tashi recover fully. May anyone injured in the accident be healed quickly. May the cabdriver be quickly reborn in the Pure Lands.
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
User avatar
kirtu
Former staff member
 
Posts: 4421
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby kirtu » Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Nosta wrote:Horrible accident :(

I will pray for him, with Medicine Buddha mantra.

If possible, can i ask the same help for the son of a colleague? A drunk guy driving a car went against the car of the son of my colleague and now he is in an induced coma in the hospital. He is a young teen with 18 years old and he didnt had any fault on the accident.


May your friend's son recover fully. May all beings be protected from all accidents.

THADYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
User avatar
kirtu
Former staff member
 
Posts: 4421
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby Qian Zheng Yi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I will pray for your friend's son Mr. G.

I will pray for your colleague's son Nosta.
Image
User avatar
Qian Zheng Yi
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby simhamuka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 am

Mr. G wrote:Member Adamantine advised the following:

A friend was just in a terrible accident, a hit and run that demolished a taxi cab he was in NYC. The taxi driver died, and he is in critical condition in the hospital, and underwent brain surgery. He is a young man, and is an incredibly talented musician, lead guitarist and singer in a great soul jam band, and his name is Tashi. Anyone who does Medicine Buddha practice especially! This is time sensitive. Thanks.


Okay, I'll break out the Medicine Buddha practice, Mr G.

kirtu wrote:May the cabdriver be quickly reborn in the Pure Lands.


Yes, also.
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.
User avatar
simhamuka
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby Adamantine » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 am

Thank you everyone for the prayers for Tash. You can see pics of him here, if it helps
http://thelondonsouls.com/photos-2/
.

BTW, he is doing much better, I am sure the prayers have helped!
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
User avatar
Adamantine
Former staff member
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Space is the Place

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby simhamuka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 am

Adamantine wrote:Thank you everyone for the prayers for Tash. You can see pics of him here, if it helps
http://thelondonsouls.com/photos-2/
.

BTW, he is doing much better, I am sure the prayers have helped!


That's good to hear. :)
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.
User avatar
simhamuka
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby Wesley1982 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 am

Very unfortunate. Will pray
User avatar
Wesley1982
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm
Location: Magga ~ Path to Liberation.

Re: Prayer Request for Healing

Postby simhamuka » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Adamantine wrote:Thank you everyone for the prayers for Tash. You can see pics of him here, if it helps
http://thelondonsouls.com/photos-2/
.

BTW, he is doing much better, I am sure the prayers have helped!


The photo did help, surprisingly. :)
Sengdongma has an easy job, because there are no enemies.
User avatar
simhamuka
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm


Return to Prayers and Aspirations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

>