Channeled Message from the Buddha

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Channeled Message from the Buddha

Post by Grigoris »

Not my real world! That's the reason why we have protector practices and "vajra" tents in our tradition.
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Aemilius

Post by Aemilius »

In Dharma we have knowledge and vision of things as they really are (yatha-bhuta-jñana-darsana). You should not use protectors to keep the reality of things outside of your vision and knowledge.
svaha
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Sarvē mānavāḥ svatantrāḥ samutpannāḥ vartantē api ca, gauravadr̥śā adhikāradr̥śā ca samānāḥ ēva vartantē. Ētē sarvē cētanā-tarka-śaktibhyāṁ susampannāḥ santi. Api ca, sarvē’pi bandhutva-bhāvanayā parasparaṁ vyavaharantu."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1. (in english and sanskrit)
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Aemilius wrote:In Dharma we have knowledge and vision of things as they really are (yatha-bhuta-jñana-darsana). You should not use protectors to keep the reality of things outside of your vision and knowledge.
Protectors and vajra tents do not keep reality out, they protect one from a deluded view of reality. The term for a protector is Dharmapala: Dharma-defender, Defender of the Law, Protector of the Law, Protector of Truth. They do not obstruct the practitioners knowledge and view reality they protect and defend it.

You do not have a protector practice that you do regularly?
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Nemo wrote:Every single sentient being "channels" the Buddha. Even self absorbed neurotic nerds going through a mid life crisis compensating for feelings of inadequacy by making a website. ;)

Some mirrors are just a bit more polished than others.

Barack Obama is here representing both the Sirian Council of Nine and also, on assignment from the Great Central Sun (Alcyone) and has assistance and protection by 16 million galactic-humans working for KOS and the 4 Million man world-wide militia. Their task has been to coordinate the removal of the 40-50'tall dragons (renegade Annunaki) working in government, and in various powerful roles around the Planet.

The CIA was originally formed as an Executive Order, to deal with the negative extraterrestrials making Treaties with the U.S. Government. Now we have seen this organization searching for StarGates, committing War Crimes, and Blackwater Ops designed to control Earth. There are also reptilian renegades living within vast caverns and underground areas deep within the Planet these adepts have worked to remove. KOS works with Ashtar at the AICO. As we Star Seeds unite with our Mighty I AM presences those communications conduits are automatically 'involved' and will gradually become more conscious, stronger and directly connected with Source Intelligence/All That Is (The Great Eye of Ra, This Represents The Law of One).
'

What garbage. I was in the Army. Everyone knows the Sirian Council was eradicated by the reptiloids centuries ago.
Can't wait for Men in Black 3. Rumour has it that they have Lobsang Rampa and Don Juan as special advisors ! LOL :)
Left
Caz

Post by Caz »

gregkavarnos wrote:
Aemilius wrote:In Dharma we have knowledge and vision of things as they really are (yatha-bhuta-jñana-darsana). You should not use protectors to keep the reality of things outside of your vision and knowledge.
Protectors and vajra tents do not keep reality out, they protect one from a deluded view of reality. The term for a protector is Dharmapala: Dharma-defender, Defender of the Law, Protector of the Law, Protector of Truth. They do not obstruct the practitioners knowledge and view reality they protect and defend it.

You do not have a protector practice that you do regularly?
This is well spoken. :namaste:
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Lobsang Rampa, with his talking cats and the hole his Tibetan Masters drilled into his third eye to give himself psychic powers. Love it. It's so ironic that he was a great popularizer of Dharma in the West.
dorje e gabbana

Post by dorje e gabbana »

xcellent! Buddhist conspiracy theories! Just what was missing from my life.
hahaha :tongue:

Return to “Lounge”