Tryodoshang Guggul

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Virgo

Tryodoshang Guggul

Postby Virgo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 pm

I just noticed recently that I have a bunch of this in the house that I ordered a couple of years ago from India, but for some reason never took at that time (it is still within date). Normally, I don't take medicines as I was told to straighten out problems by way of diet and lifestyle first, which I have; however with the recent job change and schedule change it might be good to take for a while. This is good for vata, only thing is I can't take anything that is too warming. any idea if this stuff is too warming for me?

Thanks.

Kevin
"When we are following Dharma, any kind of Dharma - Sutra, Tantra - most important is that first of all we know our condition, not Dharma". - The maestro ChNN

Malcolm

Re: Tryodoshang Guggul

Postby Malcolm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Virgo wrote:I just noticed recently that I have a bunch of this in the house that I ordered a couple of years ago from India, but for some reason never took at that time (it is still within date). Normally, I don't take medicines as I was told to straighten out problems by way of diet and lifestyle first, which I have; however with the recent job change and schedule change it might be good to take for a while. This is good for vata, only thing is I can't take anything that is too warming. any idea if this stuff is too warming for me?

Thanks.

Kevin

Should be fine.
Atikosha
Tibetan Medicine Blog
Sudarsana Mandala, Tibetan Medicine and Herbs
Buddhahood in This Life
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

So called “sentient beings” are merely delusions self-appearing from the dhātu of luminosity.

-- Ju Mipham

Virgo

Re: Tryodoshang Guggul

Postby Virgo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Malcolm wrote:

Should be fine.

Thank you Loppon.

Kevin
"When we are following Dharma, any kind of Dharma - Sutra, Tantra - most important is that first of all we know our condition, not Dharma". - The maestro ChNN

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”