Angioedema

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Epistemes

Angioedema

Post by Epistemes »

My partner has angioedema, including hives and swelling in the fingers and toes. Does TM cover how to treat something like this?
Cantankerous Buddha
Malcolm

Re: Angioedema

Post by Malcolm »

Epistemes wrote:My partner has angioedema, including hives and swelling in the fingers and toes. Does TM cover how to treat something like this?
Yes, seeing a Tibean doctor may be of some benefit. Exact treatment would depend on a whole host of factors I cannot begin to predict.

N
Epistemes

Post by Epistemes »

Namdrol wrote:
Epistemes wrote:My partner has angioedema, including hives and swelling in the fingers and toes. Does TM cover how to treat something like this?
Yes, seeing a Tibean doctor may be of some benefit. Exact treatment would depend on a whole host of factors I cannot begin to predict.

N
Would going to an ayurvedic doctor be of similar benefit?
Cantankerous Buddha
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Epistemes wrote:
Namdrol wrote:

N
Would going to an ayurvedic doctor be of similar benefit?

Yes.

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”