Remedy for low energy

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Sonam Wangchug

Remedy for low energy

Post by Sonam Wangchug »

Hello namdrol , what is the remedy in tibetan medicine for low energy? feeling again and again drained.. ?
"To have confidence in the teacher is the ultimate refuge." -Rigzin Jigme Lingpa
Rakz

Re: Remedy for low energy

Post by Rakz »

are you getting enough sleep?
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

A raw food diet does it for me.

Watch a few of his videos and try it for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY2eKEhe ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sonam Wangchug

Post by Sonam Wangchug »

I would say I get a normal amount of sleep.

Thanks for your replies, however I would like to know to remedy specifically from a tibetan medicine Pov :anjali:
"To have confidence in the teacher is the ultimate refuge." -Rigzin Jigme Lingpa
Tenzin1

Post by Tenzin1 »

Sonam, it depends on what you mean by "low energy". Feeling easily drained could be a sign of a serious condition. May I ask you: have your sleep patterns changed since this drained feeling began? Do you have trouble picking yourself up out of bed in the morning? Have you been under chronic stress for a long period of time, or experienced some sort of trauma (car accident, loss of a loved one, victim of crime), or perhaps a move or job change in addition to chronic stress?

When the body becomes overwhelmed by stress and chronic fatigue sets in, it could be that the adrenal glands are becoming depleted. This is a potentially serious condition that TM has no solution for, I can tell you from experience. If you think this may be your problem, PM me, and we can discuss it further. There's a simple remedy, if it is, in fact, adrenal fatigue that you're experiencing.

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”