Here's a game a friend introduced me to that I love - remove a letter from a film's name.
Here's a few I came up with:
- a cinematic look at a supernova.
- adaption of one of Marvel's less successful comic book series.
Tinker Tailor Solder Spy
- a cold war drama with plenty of electronic engineering
- Violent & cute cult film
- baby bears form an underground boxing club
It's a Wonderful Lie
- a suicidal man is fooled into thinking that his family love him by a dishonest angel
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell