- * Administrators and moderators use Dharma Wheel's internal Private Message (PM) system not offsite emails to communicate with registered users about acts of administration / moderation
* All acts of administration / moderation such as editing posts, issuing formal warnings, suspensions and bans are permanently logged in the database
* To ensure transparency moderators are required to CC an administrator when PM'ing a registered user in connection with an actual or potential act of moderation
If any registered user is not happy about an act of administration / moderation please follow the Terms of Service-Reporting Procedures where it should be noted David N. Snyder, the owner of this website, has the final word.
Following on from the points above:
- * Anyone receiving any offensive offsite emails "signed" by or claiming to be from any or all of Dharma Wheel's staff should immediately contact an administrator and / or the owner of this website
* If any registered user of this website receives offensive or otherwise unacceptable internal Dharma Wheel PM's from another registered user/s please forward the PM/s (including the user ID of the sender) to an administrator